Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

New CTD in the landing of my long flight !

hi

just when i prepare to my landing inside the PMDG737NGX FMS FORCAST page i got this crashhhhhhhhhhhh...

Version=1
EventType=AppHangB1
EventTime=130456232328543143
ReportType=1
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=c736b97b-e533-11e3-8fbf-14dae9cf6922
IntegratorReportIdentifier=c736b97c-e533-11e3-8fbf-14dae9cf6922
WOW64=1
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=fsx.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=10.0.61472.0
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=475e17d3
Sig[3].Name=Hang Signature
Sig[3].Value=c068
Sig[4].Name=Hang Type
Sig[4].Value=2048
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Hang Signature 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=c06866cc8ce0fe552b97c604e18185bd
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Hang Signature 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=09f5
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Hang Signature 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=09f5eab6a2034b4c04cf74e3887f1546
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Hang Signature 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=c068
DynamicSig[26].Name=Additional Hang Signature 5
DynamicSig[26].Value=c06866cc8ce0fe552b97c604e18185bd
DynamicSig[27].Name=Additional Hang Signature 6
DynamicSig[27].Value=09f5
DynamicSig[28].Name=Additional Hang Signature 7
DynamicSig[28].Value=09f5eab6a2034b4c04cf74e3887f1546
UI[3]=Microsoft Flight Simulator® is not responding
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution. If you close the program, you might lose information.
UI[5]=Check for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check for a solution and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
FriendlyEventName=Stopped responding and was closed
ConsentKey=AppHangXProcB1
AppName=Microsoft Flight Simulator®
AppPath=Z:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
ReportDescription=A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.

any help please !!!!!!!!!!!

thx

This used to happen to me a lot. I think WOAI was the culprit... Uninstalled WOAI, flew a fair bit, no crashes, installed UT2, still no crashes. If you use WOAI, try setting your AI to 0 and see if that makes a difference. YMMV.

B.

WW1294.png

This used to happen to me a lot. I think WOAI was the culprit... Uninstalled WOAI, flew a fair bit, no crashes, installed UT2, still no crashes. If you use WOAI, try setting your AI to 0 and see if that makes a difference. YMMV.

B.

I use my traffic 2013.

I dont think the problem from the traffic program.

Its a hangapp b1

Whats the fix ?

Its a hangapp b1Whats the fix ?

There's no fix. You have to investigate and find out why FSX froze up when you went to this certain page in the FMS. Does this happen 100% of the time. If so it is most likely a PMDG issue. Submit a ticket at their website. If it does not occur 100% of the time and it happens only while on a 1-2 hour flight, it could mean you are running out of VAS (Virtual Address Space).

The AVSIM CTD Guide provides guidance on troubleshooting your freezes/crashes. Here's what the guide says about Freezes:

Freezes During Flight – Freezes are most commonly caused by –

• High FSX/display driver settings. Check.

• High settings within commercial weather programs like REX, AS2012, OPUS. Check. Some raise settings to the highest texture settings (4096 HD) within weather programs. This coupled with high FSX.cfg LOD_Radius and Texture_Max_Load settings may take up too many resources and FSX will freeze.

• Complications with weather server updates. FSX may try to update the weather and the weather server is down or cannot comply with a request.

• Running out of Virtual Address Space (VAS) especially on one hour or longer flights (see VAS discussion further down in this section).

• Bad FSX tweaks. Rebuild the FSX.cfg to see if this fixes the problem.

• ENBSeries Module

• SweetFX Module

The AVSIM CTD Guide is located to the right of this forum under Hot Spots.

If you want to check out whether you are running out of VAS, here's some guidance:

Monitoring VAS in FSX or P3DV2 – The freeware or registered versions of the FSUIPC utility will allow you to monitor the amount of VAS remaining during a flight session. This might be valuable in troubleshooting Out-of-Memory (OOM’s).

Startup FSX/P3D and then enter the Addon Menu and select FSUIPC. Once FSUIPC is open, click on the Logging Tab and enter 024C under Offset and select S32 under Type. Select where you would like to have the usage displayed. The FS Window is for Full Screen sessions. The FS Title Bar is for Windowed Mode. AVSIM recommends you also check the Normal log file as this provides you information on how much VAS you had to start out with and then it logs usage throughout your flight.

The VAS usage is displayed in Kilobytes (KB’s). The value represents the amount of VAS left so, the lower the value, the more VAS being depleted. The max amount of VAS allowed in computers with 64 bit Operating Systems is 4GB’s. This is shared with other applications running in the background on your computer. For 32 bit Operating Systems, the max amount of VAS allowed for FSX/P3D is 2GB’s but this can be expanded to 3GB’s with a switch like the /3GB switch.

To convert the KB’s to the amount of GB’s, you should use one of the Byte converters on the Internet like the following: http://www.whatsabyte.com/P1/byteconverter.htm. You will never see 4194304 KB’s displayed as this equals 4GB’s. You might see around 3GB’s (3145728) remaining when you first start up FSX/P3D but that would be unusual. Do not be too concerned with the amount of VAS remaining when you first start up.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10