Sign in to follow this  
makdrive

MH370 Satellite Data released

Data from communications between satellites and missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was released Tuesday, more than two months after relatives of passengers say they requested that it be made public.

Complete 47 pages data : http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2014/images/05/27/flight.370.data.logs.pdf?hpt=hp_t1&hpt=hp_t1

Read the news : http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/27/world/asia/malaysia-missing-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

You have to wonder what the hell is going on here. Now they are saying that the detected pings were probably caused by the detectors themselves!!

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I'm beginning to think that they will only find this plane when someone stumbles across the wreckage by accident, while doing some other form of undersea work.

Either that or the US Navy will give them a latitude and longitude, but refuse to tell them how they figured it out.

What's going is that the Malaysian officials running the show are merely bureaucrats and politicians who have no experience in aviation. Therefore they have no idea what should or should not pass a smell test, what is normal and what is not, and whether they are chasing a wild goose or not.

Kevin, if what you say is right then this makes the imagine and the reputation of all developed countries involved in the search even worse, as they will look like a dog which you are throwing a ball where its obvious that it cant find and get it but still  runs to get it and comes back without it, everyone is involved in this big failure.

Arslan Nouar

As far as the other countries who should know better are concerned, you have to remember that this is Malaysia's show and they have to show respect for that. You can't land in Kuala Lumpur and just tell them to listen to you because you know better. Sometimes, you just got to accept that you are part of the goat rope and go where the goat goes.

They stopped the search for about 2 months. Onboard the plane were LIthium Accu's these batteries are extremely dangerous. I've got them for my modelplanes because they are really light.

Here is a video of a Lithium Accu that's been overloaded:

At 1:40 the fire starts.

If i'm on a plane and I know these batteries are onboard I would cancel the flight.

Thats what I mean it makes it even worse.

Arslan Nouar

More proof that we need a better way to track commercial flights.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

From what I have researched, this aircraft landed in Afghanistan. Russia's news agency reported this.

100 passengers that was booked onto this flight never flew and twenty scientist's whom were engaged on researching stealth technology were on the plane.  You don't need to be an expert to find the reasons here. The squawk ident was turned off shortly after take-off and I believe that the whole thing was preplanned.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Thats what I mean it makes it even worse.

I don't understand what you mean. If the Malaysian government wanted the glory of leading this endeavour to success, they should accept the full responsibility of failure. Since they are too proud to abdicate the sole leadership to somebody else, they should solely accept responsibility for failure. The other countries are only assisting the Malaysians and since they are not leaders, they need to be followers. Proper followership is as important as leadership. If a follower starts trying to lead, then conflict results and less is accomplished. You can't fault the other countries for respecting the Malaysian's role as leader.

The reason why they haven't found it yet is because it's not there!  Wreckage of something has been planted to substantiate what they want you to believe.

Dave Taylor gb.png

@G7USL All the theories on the internet are based on the facts we know so I don't think its likely they are true

From what I have researched, this aircraft landed in Afghanistan.

Am assuming that you are kidding.

If this airplane was found-able by someone it would have been found, its not following whoever that will prevent from finding it, as its been said above it will be found when someone stumbles across the wreckage by accident, my point is that we are pretending to be in a possession of the top top technology including satellites but we still have a very hard time finding something this much big, either this or some people knows the real fact and doesn't want to divulgate to avoid some unwanted conflicts. one day we will know the truth.

Arslan Nouar