Sign in to follow this  
makdrive

MH370 Satellite Data released

The reason why they haven't found it yet is because it's not there!  Wreckage of something has been planted to substantiate what they want you to believe.

Let's not start this again!!  :Yawn:

Rob Prest

New reports indicating the original Indian Ocean pings were NOT from a "black box" - combined with the remarkable fact of still NO trace of wreckage - suggest that MH370 may not have "crashed"- at least at sea. (despite the Inmarsat mathematics- one branch of which suggested 370 could have flown northward toward Myanmar.)

That leaves the possibility of a land crash- but after nearly 3 months, one would expect that some trace would have been found by now, in such a populated area as SE Asia. (Even in jungle.)

A remaining possibility is that of hijack.

Given that the disappearance transpired about 2-3 AM on a Saturday morning, one wonders whether Radar surveillance would really be effective or operational, in those countries thru' which 370 might transit in a hijacking.

An intact, repainted, flyable T7 raises scary possibilities.

january

Thats what I mean it makes it even worse.

Apologize for going a little off topic but just wanted to pass on a friendly reminder that we have changed our signature policy again and we are kindly asking everyone to please put their system specs and flight sim information in their respective "My Profile". More details can be found at the following link - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/436632-new-signature-rules or under the Forums tab above. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

New reports indicating the original Indian Ocean pings were NOT from a "black box" - combined with the remarkable fact of still NO trace of wreckage - suggest that MH370 may not have "crashed"- at least at sea. (despite the Inmarsat mathematics- one branch of which suggested 370 could have flown northward toward Myanmar.)

That leaves the possibility of a land crash- but after nearly 3 months, one would expect that some trace would have been found by now, in such a populated area as SE Asia. (Even in jungle.)

A remaining possibility is that of hijack.

Given that the disappearance transpired about 2-3 AM on a Saturday morning, one wonders whether Radar surveillance would really be effective or operational, in those countries thru' which 370 might transit in a hijacking.

An intact, repainted, flyable T7 raises scary possibilities.

january

Ture, but why would you go through all that just for an aircraft that would be repainted? All the theories are "possible" but highly unlikely. If you wanted an aircraft that badly, there are far easier ways of getting one for a further piurpose than taking one in such a high profile manner that the whole world will be looking at it. If you wanted a B777 to use later, would you alert the world to one that is missing?

It is a big wide round world out there folks, the Indian Ocean is not a bath tub, it is not the North Sea, it is not the Mediterranean, it is the most desolate and violent Ocean in our planet. 

As far as a land crash is concerned, there are vast swathes of jungle that would easily hide a high impact crash, and remote high mountains that are hardly visited, which would also keep the secret for a while. Personally, if Inmarsat are saying it went south, I will go along with that, although I would like to give the theory of a crash East of the Vietnamese coast another look. But if Inmarsat are correct, it will be quite a while before anything is found.

The reason why they haven't found it yet is because it's not there!  Wreckage of something has been planted to substantiate what they want you to believe.

And how exactly did "they" do that? What wreckage are we talking about?

From data page 40 at 18:39

18:39 Ground Initiated to Air Telephony Call - Zero Duration (Not Answered)

but this could be a relative of any passenger trying to call him/her.

And how exactly did "they" do that? What wreckage are we talking about?

He's probably been watching repeats of Lost on TV.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Am assuming that you are kidding.

If this airplane was found-able by someone it would have been found, its not following whoever that will prevent from finding it, as its been said above it will be found when someone stumbles across the wreckage by accident, my point is that we are pretending to be in a possession of the top top technology including satellites but we still have a very hard time finding something this much big, either this or some people knows the real fact and doesn't want to divulgate to avoid some unwanted conflicts. one day we will know the truth.

I agree in part, perhaps the truth results in something more terrible, we have plenty of crazy to put "fire on the planet", of every race, color and religion.

The era of darkness, with increasingly sophisticated technology, and mortifera.

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

SAETA Flight 232 flown by a Vickers Viscount  disappeared on 15 August 1976 en-route from Quito to Cueca.

It was found 26 years later on February by climbers  on  Chimoroazo about 200m below the 6,310m summit and only 125km from Quito. The remains of the passengers and crew were found in the ice.

I was working in Quito then and there were suggestions that the aircraft might have diverted to view the summit of Chimoroazo

If you wanted a B777 to use later, would you alert the world to one that is missing?

You might "alert the world" if you wanted the world to look elsewhere!

The best bank robbery is when the bank isn't aware it's been robbed !!!

january

You might "alert the world" if you wanted the world to look elsewhere!

The best bank robbery is when the bank isn't aware it's been robbed !!!

january

You know some people believe the 2004  Tsunami was caused by terrorists.......Just saying..   

One more thing, if I wanted to purchase my own airliner I could do so easily if I had the cash. It will be delivered to whatever private strip I own capable of landing the aircraft http://www.controller.com/list/list.aspx?Manu=BOEING

Many individuals in my region purchase old A320's A330's, 777's  etc just for private use. Why would any terrorist organization go through the risk of hijacking and hiding one?  Not very smart. 

And why choose an airliner? you are better of using a fast business jet. If they use it as a missile they are not going to load it full of TNT!

Rob Prest

Why would any terrorist organization go through the risk of hijacking and hiding one?  Not very smart. 

And why choose an airliner? you are better of using a fast business jet. If they use it as a missile they are not going to load it full of TNT!

It's not the aircraft that was wanted, it was certain passengers on that flight.

Dave Taylor gb.png

It's not the aircraft that was wanted, it was certain passengers on that flight.

According to who? You and a bunch of conspiracy theorists. honestly, no disrespect mate! But it sounds like you are watching to many youtube vids!

Quote -

Go look up Freescale, they do a LOT more than aircraft related stuff.... they are a broad semiconductor company supplying and designing components from aircraft to computers to telephones to everything and anything in between.

Given China's status as a major manufacturing centre for many companies, its perhaps no surprise that bunches of engineers from a major semiconductor company fly there on a regular basis. Freescale have something like 18,000 employees.... sending 20 employees somewhere is no big deal !

Don't believe all the nonsense journalists publish, and certainly don't read too much into it !

chasing the Freescale angle as some sort of target for the hijacking is a waste of time. The employees on board were 12 Malaysian and 8 Chinese with titles like 'Test 1 Process Engineer' and 'Test 1 Manufacturing Manager.' Not exactly janitorial staff or cafeteria workers, sure, but not exactly rare talents in the countries that contain a massive portion of the semiconductor manufacturing facilities on Earth today. 

If you had some burning desire to learn Freescale's industrial secrets when it comes to improvement of semiconductor manufacturing processes, surely offering a pay rise and a signing bonus would be simpler than some complicated plot to hijack an airliner, make it disappear, and torture the passengers until they spill the beans.

Rob Prest

Many individuals in my region purchase old A320's A330's, 777's  etc just for private use. Why would any terrorist organization go through the risk of hijacking and hiding one?

One would expect that the sellers & buyers of new OR used airplanes, worldwide, are of much interest to certain folks, who are equally curious as to who is calling whom on their cellphones - worldwide!

january