Sign in to follow this  
makdrive

MH370 Satellite Data released

From what I have researched, this aircraft landed in Afghanistan. Russia's news agency reported this.

100 passengers that was booked onto this flight never flew and twenty scientist's whom were engaged on researching stealth technology were on the plane.  You don't need to be an expert to find the reasons here. The squawk ident was turned off shortly after take-off and I believe that the whole thing was preplanned.

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion." - J.L.

Information is more valuable than none.

Life isn't always what it seems to be. If you disagree with that, your only kidding yourself.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Life isn't always what it seems to be. If you disagree with that, your only kidding yourself.

How can anyone above the age of 3 disagree with that? It still doesn't mean I believe every crazy baseless  theory posted on Youtube.

Rob Prest

To me, the thing that casts doubt on the hijack theory is "Why a passenger plane?"  If you were going to steal/hijack a plane why not a freighter?  Room for cargo and only 2-3 crew of which to subdue/dispose.  Nothing makes sense here.

To me, the thing that casts doubt on the hijack theory is "Why a passenger plane?"  If you were going to steal/hijack a plane why not a freighter?  Room for cargo and only 2-3 crew of which to subdue/dispose.  Nothing makes sense here.

Easy, target of opportunity! Malaysia in particular has a large terrorist presence, At least one of the pilots (FO) had a history of letting unauthorized personnel onto the cockpit, at least once. The terrorists have been seeking and testing security lapses on airliners ever since 9/11. In most cases those plans were thwarted by authorities flight crew or in some cases the passengers themselves. One that got close was the guy who had a bomb in his underwear. I posted earlier  my belief that it flown to Yemen, specifically the Island of Socotra (Socotra Airport) right off Yemen, another known terrorist safe haven!. The flight would take it over the Ocean where there is no radar, except over the Maldives. Arrival time would have matched up very close to the times the Pings stopped transmitting (00:19Z or 8:19AM Malaysia time) Take a look at the airport on Google Earth, there is no sign of life anywhere near the airport, which has a 10000ft runway and the plane would be landing under the cover of darkness (Local time there would be 3AM-3:30AM). From there it could be refueled and flown anywhere, maybe repainted to disguise it. As to why now? The new WTC building was set to open around now.. Which at the time was said to be on schedule. Interesting since MH370, that date has been pushed back til later this year. Rebuilding the WTC Tower, is our way off telling the terrorists, they haven't broken our will. If given the opportunity I don't think they would hesitate to try and knock it down again. A 777 maybe loaded with explosives may do just that! What more significant date would there be for them to do this them the reopening of the new tower. All they need is the means. I hope this is wrong, and the plane is in the Ocean, as that would be the less of the two evils. In either case, the passengers would most likely be dead, as they would just be collateral baggage to the terrorists.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

A crazy pilot flew the aircraft into Indian Ocean, end of the story. No fancy terrorism here.  :Yawn:

You can't land and hide a 777 in flyable condition anywhere on this planet without someone noticing. All ideas about the aircraft still being in one piece, ready to be used in an attack are totally absurd. 

In either case, the passengers would most likely be dead, as they would just be collateral baggage to the terrorists.

If you are going to kill the pax why not just set up a fake company, buy some old DC-10 wreck instead? If you have the resources needed for an operation of this scale surely you could afford buying an old but flyable jetliner wreck. That would be a lot less risky. 

If you are going to kill the pax why not just set up a fake company, buy some old DC-10 wreck instead? If you have the resources needed for an operation of this scale surely you could afford buying an old but flyable jetliner wreck. That would be a lot less risky.

Probably the same reason they didn't buy a plane for 9/11! As to risk, we're talking about people that think nothing about strapping a bomb to themselves and detonating it in a crowd.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Regardless, if I was a member of the intelligence services, I would want to know where that plane went.  And not just for academic reasons.

Probably the same reason they didn't buy a plane for 9/11! As to risk, we're talking about people that think nothing about strapping a bomb to themselves and detonating it in a crowd.

FSCamp is talking about a different type of risk.. What is the point of stealing a jet and hiding it when you can purchase your own?

And how on earth do you think anyone is going to get a 'Stolen 500T aircraft into US airspace without anyone noticing.  

9/11 has sent the conspiracy theorist wild... :rolleyes:  

Rob Prest

What is the point of stealing a jet and hiding it when you can purchase your own?

And how on earth do you think anyone is going to get a 'Stolen 500T aircraft into US airspace without anyone noticing.  

1. The folks who are monitoring cell phone traffic are undoubtedly watching sales of used airliners.

2. Impersonation.

january

1. The folks who are monitoring cell phone traffic are undoubtedly watching sales of used airliners.

2. Impersonation.

january

Watching too many Bruce Willis movies my friend ;)   Am curious as to exactly what you mean by impersonation? :)

So by your logic - Legitimately purchase an aircraft and keep it in storage until I require it for a surprise suicide attack.... Nope, lets just steal one while the whole world is watching and hide it! hopefully no one will track any of the mobile phones in the cabin or left accidentally turned on in the baggage hold below.  

Rob Prest

And so what? If you have the resourced needed for hijacking an airliner & hiding it somewhere for months (something that would require government contacts) sure you could also set up a believable fake company and buy one. 

2. Impersonation.

Can be done with a bit of painting. 

By impersonation does he mean they would try and pass it off as a legitimate scheduled flight to the US?  This is getting silly, I hope I have misunderstood..

Rob Prest

Am curios as to exactly what you mean by impersonation? :)

Ans. - Pretending to be something other than what you are.

---------

If you are planning to rob a bank, you don't buy a used car and register it with the authorities for the occasion - much safer to steal one.

january

If you are planning to rob a bank, you don't buy a used car and register it with the authorities for the occasion - much safer to steal one.

Not if you use fake identity.