Sign in to follow this  
Kjelle

No gauges in 737 NGX

Did you use a download manager to download the NGX? If not, then it may be that you had an interrupted download, in which case some of the files may be corrupted.

I suggest a clean reinstall of the NGX

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Which best way to delite PMDG 737 from my computer? In controlpanel I can see two programs: PMDG 737 6700 NGX RTM and PMDG 737 8900 NGX. What happens with my addon to 737 as liveries?

Hallo.

I have reinstall 737 NGX but the problem is not solved. The hole panel is frezzing. I can not do anyhthing.

When I try install liviries I have too problem. When In Livery Manager select livery I can see a windows :" This texture folder already exist. Please enter a ndew folder below:" Whats wrong?

Kjell

Hiya, OK, have you followed my suggested settings in post 14? Please do so and set your framerate at 30, do not set at unlimited!

As for the textures, what has happened can be normal. Although you performed an uninstall, the aircraft folder has been left behind with some of the files. If you go to the relevent PMDG 737 folder in the FSX\simobjects folder and delete any texture folder that is duplicated and then perform any action that is required to reinstall your liveries.

As for the freezing, if it only happens with the PMDG NGX (PLEASE CONFIRM) and you've followed my suggestions, then I'm at a loss.

Please add these entries to your FSX cfg file, after making a backup and report back.

Under display section [DISPLAY] add this value:  TextureMaxLoad=12

Under graphics section [GRAPHICS] add this value: HIGHMEMFIX=1

Under main section [MAIN] add this value: FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.15

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Ok  have you read the ngx   introduction manual there is  a whole chapter on the livery manager on how  to install  aircraft etc  and  there are also useful hints as well might be best  to read it  than report back if  you still have issues

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have reinstall 737 NGX but the problem is not solved. The hole panel is frezzing. I can not do anyhthing.
When I try install liviries I have too problem. When In Livery Manager select livery I can see a windows :" This texture folder already exist. Please enter a ndew folder below:" Whats wrong?

This is why I tell people to avoid uninstall/reinstall as a silver bullet "fix."

Since the uninstall/reinstall that you just did likely caused more problems than it had attempted to fix, let's do it again the proper way:

1. Uninstall both the 737-600/700 and the -800/900 using the control panel menu
  2. Go into your FSX folder (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X) and remove any of the following folders:
    In the PMDG folder, any folder with 737 in the title
    In the SimObjects folder, any folder with PMDG and 737 in the title
  3. Go into your App Data folder for FSX (usually C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX) and remove any folder with PMDG and 737 in the title (you may need to show hidden files to see this)
  4. Reinstall the 737, making sure to run the installer as an administrator
  5. When you run FSX, make sure that you are also running it as an administrator.
  6. Make sure to click allow FSX to run the gauges by clicking YES, or OK to the boxes that pop up asking you if you're okay with loading the appropriate .DLLs.

Post here with the results.

Kyle Rodgers

Hallo.

I have now follow your instructions and the problem is not solved. The panel is freezing and I can not do anything.

I have not yet installed any liviries.

The panel is freezing and I can not do anything.

You're absolutely sure you have:

1. Installed the aircraft as an administrator?
  2. Run FSX as an administrator?
  3. Entered your registration information correctly, as directed by the boxed version?  You might not have to enter this information again if it was still in the Windows Registry, though a bad key in the registry might also be the problem (doubtful, but it could be).
  4. Your virus scanner is ignoring the FSX directory, and the FSX.exe is excluded (because virus scanners are all very different, you will have to consult your virus scanner's own documentation/website to configure this)?

Kyle Rodgers

Hallo.

No registration. I have not see any window who asked after my registration-key.

Hallo Scandinavian13.

Är you Swedish? If, can we write on Swedish in mail?

Är you Swedish? If, can we write on Swedish in mail?

Bara norrman, men du kan skriva svenska här och jag kan räkna det ut...Norsk är tillräckligt nära.

Kyle Rodgers

Vad ska jag göra?  Instrumenten är svarta och det går inte att aktivera några knappar på panelen. Problemet kom hastigt, från en dag till en annan. Jag har inga problem med andra flygplan.

Jag fick ett liknande problem och då hade ett annat addon installerat en äldre version av FSUIPC som inte fungerade med PMDG737. Testa att ladda ner senaste versionen och installera härifrån: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Translation: Advised him to update his FSUIPC as I had a similar problem caused by another addon installing an older version, which caused the PMDG 737 to stop working properly.

Vad ska jag göra?

Har du använt någon "FSX tweaking" guider som instruerade dig att inaktivera "MS FLEXnet service?"

Kan du komma på några förändringar som du kunde ha gjort i ditt FSX installationen - innan (när instrumenten var fina) och nu (när instrumenten är svarta)?

Jag fick ett liknande problem och då hade ett annat addon installerat en äldre version av FSUIPC som inte fungerade med PMDG737. Testa att ladda ner senaste versionen och installera härifrån: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Translation: Advised him to update his FSUIPC as I had a similar problem caused by another addon installing an older version, which caused the PMDG 737 to stop working properly.

Good idea.  Thanks for also helping!

(And sorry if my attempt at using my Norsk as a base for Svensk was a disservice to the language :P )

Kyle Rodgers