Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kingair315

Duplicate AI aircraft clutter

Guest Larker

I downloaded a Continental Airlines AI Traf. package and now I get duplicate AI aircraft flying one behind the other, along with the ATC chatter that goes to each. Sometimes these are not the same aircraft type, but they have duplicate callsigns. I have had up to three tagets in a row of these "formations" cluttering up enroute and terminal areas. How do I delete an AI Traffic pack?LarkerPent. 3.2 G, 1 G RAM Radeon ATI 9800 Pro128 Meg.

Guest dutton

It really all depends on how you made the original AI flightplan file. Look in your FS9/scenery/world/scenery folder for traffic*.bgl files. Did your old AI package have Continental in it? If so, you would want to delete those flights since your new file controls the Continental flights.

Guest Kingair315

If you do a search for AITM, and load your traffic file with it, you can delete duplicate flights. Its easier to learn it, then to go through a file trying to find and manually delete the flights.For - Real Wings - You can wear - Just a bit smaller than the Logo ... Just Fly Anything from a C172 to B777 or others for Freedom Air. For More Info Click Link: http://groups.msn.com/FreedomAirINFO/_whatsnew.msnwhttp://forums.flightsim.com/dcforum/User_f...f1020e57f58.jpg