Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

Alabeo C177B Released!

The P3Dv2 Academic Product costs $49.99, not the Professional Product which is $79.99.

Alabeo is not selling an Academic or Professional Product, just a Product. If you would like to split hairs, we can consider that anyone can purchase and use the Alabeo C177, while anyone (not a student or educator) wanting to simulate flying (without fun of course) with the "other" plane would have to purchase the Professional version.

$79.99 - $28.95 = $51.04

Therefore, neither was it misleading nor innacurate, except of course if you are pointing out the $1.04 more that I didn't add. ^_^

Which is what most will buy, or the straight FSX version. Sure, there are more options which cost more and more, of which you picked one of many to make your case on, but simply, someone who has not looked at the prices, or knows the options will look at your post, and simply think that A2As bird cost $50 more than a package of two from another developer. 

See what I am getting at? As a whole, I have to maintain that it is misleading due to a comment/post about something without giving all the information to make it accurate.

$60? 28.95 + 22.95 = $51.90.

You are right.  Bad adding on my part.  Thought the C195 was 32.95, so it is even a better deal.  Made the change.  :)

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Also, keep in mind, those other prices include pricing for schools, simulators and multiple installs. Which, when you think about it, the price makes sense. Nobody here would sell one key and let you install it on as many computers or terminals or buildings as you wish. 

The interior engine sounds original, but the exterior engine sounds an awful lot like the Carenado CT182T.  :blink:

On Facebook it was also said that the fixed gear version has a different sound pack. What about that?

Yes they appear to have a different sound set completely. The fixed gear model, B, is much more throaty sounding. In the cabin and exterior. It doesnt get that high pitched sound when revved up like the RG model. Exterior view of throttling up the engines is much much different, much lower tone. The fixed gear variant has that high pitch whine when the throttles are up. 

Fixed gear version, shows the exterior engine sounds at many RPM levels. I can definitely say that they reused the default C172 sounds with some tweaks. At high RPM it sounds almost identical (they've tweaked the pitch, but the sounds are the same), and at low RPM they're using the sounds of the Carenado C172, which are simply modified versions of the default C172.

So the conclusion is that they used original sounds for both RG and FG interiors, but when it comes to exterior, the RG uses the sound pack of the Carenado CT182T, and the FG uses a mix of the Carenado C172 and the default C172 sound packs.

Which is what most will buy, or the straight FSX version. Sure, there are more options which cost more and more, of which you picked one of many to make your case on, but simply, someone who has not looked at the prices, or knows the options will look at your post, and simply think that A2As bird cost $50 more than a package of two from another developer. 

See what I am getting at? As a whole, I have to maintain that it is misleading due to a comment/post about something without giving all the information to make it accurate.

I see your point, I guess I should have pointed out I was talking about P3D pricing. B)

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

No problem. I could have been clearer also. Either way you put it, we are having great addons for our community no matter the platform released and that is always good news, no matter the price. After all, who puts a price on an individuals hobbies and likes. 

Hi, is there any way we can add an Autopilot to it? I don't like hand flying too much in Fs!  :P

Rafael Henrique Carelli

Hi, is there any way we can add an Autopilot to it? I don't like hand flying too much in Fs! :P

Hopefully someone else can help you with potential AP installs.  I will mention, however, that this plane is very nice to hand fly.  Did an IFR flight the other day culminating in a WAAS (LPV) approach (using integrated RXP 530) and enjoyed the flight immensely, even in some fairly significant turbulence that was bouncing me all over the place (thank you ASN!).

Scott

Hi, is there any way we can add an Autopilot to it? I don't like hand flying too much in Fs!  :P

I'm with you. Even a single-axis autopilot or a simple wing leveler would help. Lack of a 2d nav radio is also disappointing.  Excellent model though and flies well. Well worth the price.