I'm a sim racer looking to get into sim flying.Ive had a more than a few "all in 1" joysticks over the years now looking to get a yoke and rudder.I'm going to ask a series of questions that I'm sure you've all seen 1000 times so forgive me for that.I do try and search forums but this is a big place and I end up distracted by so many other threads.

Currently I have an Obutto Ozone cockpit with 3x24" monitors,shifters,pedals a Fanatec CSW wheel,DSD button box and a SimXperience GS-4 motion seat.My PC is an i7 950 @ 3.07 GHz with 12 GB of ram and an XFI R7970 3GB video card.

Im considering going with Saitek gear and looking at the Pro Yoke Sytem with additional throttle quadrant but undecided on rudder pedals.Is it really worth the jump in price to go from the pro flight rudder pedals to the combat rudder pedals?Are they the same width?Has anyone had any eperience with Saitek pedals and an Obutto Ozone?

As X-Plane 10 is the only flight sim cureently supported by the software that runs my motion seat I will be using that.Will my PC be able to run X-Plane 10  well?Does X-Plane 10 support 3 monitors?

Any thoughts ideas or opinons welcome.

Over 20 views and not a single comment? :huh:

Based on what I read in other threads here and discussions in a sim racing forum I have ordered the Saitek Cessna yoke,Saitek Pro pedals,a second throttle quadrant and a copy of X-Plane10.