Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dasher7

e.marciano panel for flightcraft.

Guest Grubby

Hey there,Ive been using the flightcraft a330 with e.marciano's panel and it was working great up until today. Now when i load the aircraft i get gauge missing errors in the panel displays and it wont load properly. I then tested my a320s and had the same problem. Any ideas what would cause this error so suddenly and an idea how to fix it? The only things i have changed are i updated my graphics driver and did a windows update, but normally that has never caused problemsThanks!Grubby

Grubby,sorry I have no answer for you, but a hint. I would repost your question under another subject, to get those people to read your post, who can help you out. When I read the subject you have chosen, I expectet a completeley diffent message.As a subject, what do you think of "Help, guages suddenly missing" or similar?Wolfgang

Guest Dasher7

Hi GrubbyI suspect maybe you downloaded and installed an older version of FSSound.dll Don't know where to get the newest, though. Try some new downloads that mention the module.Try finding the newest version. Also don't install the gps_export.dllfound in Marciano's panel, it is for 2002 only.Hope this helps...otherwise:http://emarciano.free.fr/http://emarciano.free.fr/FAQ.htm-halfdan