byork

Welcome to the new Ultimate Ground Crew X Forum!

Welcome to the new Ultimate Ground Crew X Forum!

This product just entered early beta testing.

More details will be released shortly.

Best,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can learn more about this product ?

It will work for the PMDG 777 ?

It should work with all aircraft at all airports.

I should note however that our emphasis is on pushing and towing.

We're not doing GSX style Catering trucks and cargo loading.

But our pushback system is much more feature rich than anything else out there.

It will be cool. It will be great product!

Thanks!

No price yet, but most FS2Crew products are around the same price if that's a guide.

Cheers,

Sounds very interesting!

Thank You very much for the information!

Will certainly be "Keeping an eye on this" ...

:wink:

So your beta testing will include simultaneous use of all three?

• AES Jetways
  • GSX luggage, fuel, & catering trucks
  • FS2Crew pushback, wing walkers, and tugs
  • Upvote 1

really excited to hear about this. i cant use GSX as the addon manager wont run on my pc for some reason, so looking forward to this one.

Hey, sounds great Bryan. Just one thing, will it have a follow me car?

I have been using GSX for pushback and ground ops, it does a fine job. I don't see any use of this product for me or users who are pleased with GSX. Maybe the upcoming info on this will be able to convince me otherwise....maybe.

Will it be only an "audio-simulation" for communication with ground crew, or will it also have "visual" parts, like visual pushback tugs?  If yes, will there be a possibility to repaint them in the color schemes of different ground handlers? 

I have been using GSX for pushback and ground ops, it does a fine job. I don't see any use of this product for me or users who are pleased with GSX. Maybe the upcoming info on this will be able to convince me otherwise....maybe.

Pls hold judgement until you see it and we release the full feature list.

It has some pretty exciting features, especially for non-English users.  Remember that the German flightsim market is as big as the US's.

Will it be only an "audio-simulation" for communication with ground crew, or will it also have "visual" parts, like visual pushback tugs?  If yes, will there be a possibility to repaint them in the color schemes of different ground handlers? 

Yes, there will be visual elements.  Not sure about allowing users to repaint, but we plan to have have more than one style of wing walker.  In the States for example, the rampers usually just wear street cloths with an orange safety vest.  In other parts of the world they wear uniforms.

So your beta testing will include simultaneous use of all three?
AES Jetways
GSX luggage, fuel, & catering trucks
FS2Crew pushback, wing walkers, and tugs

Yes and Yes.

Something I want to mention now:  Starting with the PMDG 777 version, FS2Crew "flight crew" simulations will no longer include a pushback utility.  We need to move forward, and the tech we're developing now is leaps ahead of the current pushback tech we've been using for the last 10  years.

Not sure if that will make the first release.

• Upvote 1

I use GSX also and your correct that it does a good job.

But this sounds like another great release for FS2Crew.

If voice com's are included also then they definitely have a winner and I for one will be buying this on release.

Each developer has there own style weather that be FSX developers or web designers.

Something I want to mention now:  Starting with the PMDG 777 version, FS2Crew "flight crew" simulations will no longer include a pushback utility.  We need to move forward, and the tech we're developing now is leaps ahead of the current pushback tech we've been using for the last 10  years.

This mean that since the fs2crew 777 version, will I need to use only Ultimate Ground Crew??? or will I be able to use the others ones too???...

Sounds interesting, will be waiting for more info...

This mean that since the fs2crew 777 version, will I need to use only Ultimate Ground Crew??? or will I be able to use the others ones too???...

You can use:

1. The built in PMDG 777 pushback (the one in the PMDG FMC)

2. AES

3. GSX

However, what we expect is that people will use GSX for the Catering and Baggage trucks, etc.

But when it comes to the pushback itself, they will use Ultimate Ground Crew X.

You'll see why when I release the full specs.

We're raising the bar in the pushback arena by several notches.

Cheers,

You can use:

1. The built in PMDG 777 pushback (the one in the PMDG FMC)

2. AES

3. GSX

However, what we expect is that people will use GSX for the Catering and Baggage trucks, etc.

But when it comes to the pushback itself, they will use Ultimate Ground Crew X.

You'll see why when I release the full specs.

We're raising the bar in the pushback arena by several notches.

Cheers,

Right... thanks Bryan... my english is not good, and probably miss something in translation...

seems something I am for sure going to buy, no questions asked.

Push back / towing  arena is pretty neglected and lack User control/features. it has a long way ahead and a lot to improve.

the main problem today with PB Products, is the lack of attention for online flying (VATSIM/IVAO, etc.). features that are needed which are dynamic based on the ATC instructions and could not just be "generated" or simple as Left or right and number of meters, etc.

Example: control your push back to a specific "Release Point" as GND controller asked you to.

Another example: if you planing on introducing a Follow me car, user control over the taxi way(s) it will take you through, since ATC (VATSIM, etc.) asked you to go via this specific taxi way and not auto generate a taxi that seems quicker as the rest do. what about if the taxi instructions are involving a "hold shot a RWY" on the way to/from your Takeoff/landing RWY or even a "cross RWY" as part of the taxi. need to give attention there as well if follow me car is in place, etc.

those are very small examples. I can find 1000s more.

It would also be great to have an option to let your plane be towed to a position of choice, e.g. from a gate to maintenance area or from a remote parking to a terminal gate before flight... 

It would also be great to have an option to let your plane be towed to a position of choice, e.g. from a gate to maintenance area or from a remote parking to a terminal gate before flight...

We can 'pull' you to a gate location already.

Pushing you to a maintenance area would only be possible if the maintenance area was defined as a parking/gate/ramp parking spot in the scenery.