Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

fsdreamteam KFLL AFCAD question

I had a problem with my KFLL scenery and had to re install the scenery. After I installed it again I saw I have 2 files for AI parking, I have a file named AP_KFLL.bgl and AF2_KFLL.bgl. Are they both supposed to be in there? I know it's not good to have 2 AFCAD's but the installer put 2 of them in there, so I am not sure if both are supposed to be there for some reason.

Also there is a AF2_KFL1.bgl file

Ok I checked out the file AF2_KFLL.bgl and it is a AFCAD made with AFCAD, it seems to be really good. AP_KFLL.bgl is the AFCAD made with ADE. I am guessing there was a exclude file put in there too because if you use AFCAD to change the parking the default buildings will show up and I don't have any in my scenery.

If you want to edit the afcad installed by FSDT you must use ADE to do so. You wont lose any scenery using that tool.

As to which files are placed by the installer, and which ones you may have added yourself, I cant help.

Peter Schluter

Thanks guys. I have no idea how those files got into there. I didn't download and install them, so I am guessing they came from the installer?