Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

The BEST 744 simulator of All Times coming along in July!

http://aerowinx.com/forum/topic.php?id=1551

Unique!

HH did it again - it was well worth the wait....

This might bring me back to civil flight simulation, although I have somehow lost interest in it... :-/

I own PS1, although it's been years since I last used it. It was nonetheless the best airline simulation I ever used, among everything I have used with MSFS, recently X-Plane.

Hardy takes simulation of the 744 to the extreme, and this new version has extended the simulation of the World in such a way that it will bring a few very important features even in the simulation of the atmosphere, never before seen in a civil flightsim, including the most sophisticated add-ons available.

The systems simulation is so deep that PSX, just like PS1, will primarily be used by RW b744 crew for their proficiency and for getting ready to their checkrides.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Whoa!!!  Now that is something else!!!!  I know the guys at World Flight use the PS1 coupled with FSX....had a quick look at the PSX forum and found this:

http://aerowinx.com/forum/topic.php?id=1529&page=1

So it looks like you can marry the two, using the base PSX model....very interesting indeed.

Yes, I used PS1 first with fs9 and then fsx.

This new version will also allow for the use of X-Plane 10.

But the visuals are self-contained if we don't want to use yet another sim.

Looking fwd for the release :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Yup, have been waiting for an upgraded 747 and this might just fit the bill as it ticks all the right boxes, including shared cockpit!