Sign in to follow this  
fautleyj

777 Professional Radio.

Hi Folks. Does anybody know how to fix the comm radio in the 777. The cursor s hows the + and - signs, and the knob itself turns. But the digits in the COMM radio window will not change. Does anybody know the problem please or how to remedy it.

Thanks

John

Hi Folks. Does anybody know how to fix the comm radio in the 777. The cursor s hows the + and - signs, and the knob itself turns. But the digits in the COMM radio window will not change. Does anybody know the problem please or how to remedy it.

Hi, John,

Just off the top of my head:

Could you be missing the fonts?  They are available at Justflight.com even if you didn't buy the T7 there.

Do you have a file called something like voronai.dat at the top level of FS9?

Is the power on to the radios?

Hope this is of some help.

Also regarding your uninstall question, I can't find any uninstall files either - not in FS9/PSS, not in the individual aircraft folders, and not in the start menu (which for me is Just Flight, since that's where I bought it).  So if you want to try a reinstall, back up your added liveries, the livery information in your aircraft.cfg files, and any changes you made to your panels and delete the files and reinstall.  In fact, rather than deleting the files and folders in FS9/PSS and the four aircraft folders in FS9/Aircraft (PSS-B772LR, PSS-B772LRF, PSS-B773ER & PSSB7704), I suggest you copy all of them to outside of FS9. 

But before you reinstall, it might be easier to do a little trouble shooting.

Edit: Manual says to use Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs to uninstall.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.