Sign in to follow this  
FIGJAM

Does Kyle Rodgers need a hug?

I suspect that those who can't deal with Kyle's style (sorry, couldn't resist) weren't alive in the days when Snave and Captain Slarty ruled the earth...

Those of a certain age will know what I mean.

I suggest you all read the manual on hugging before sending Kyle any.

:lol:

Luke Pype

I don't know the guy myself, but a hug's a hug - we all need one!

If you ask a question on here without Googleing it first, then you will meet Kyle in an un-huggable style..  :Praying:  :Alien:

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"

In all seriousness, I did tell a friend that her hugs sucked and to take a lesson from a mutual a few weeks back...it's not just the forum that gets the blunt treatment, though she could at least see my facial expressions.

I suspect that those who can't deal with Kyle's style (sorry, couldn't resist) weren't alive in the days when Snave and Captain Slarty ruled the earth...

I remember the names, but I don't think I ever cross their paths.

If you ask a question on here without Googleing it first, then you will meet Kyle in an un-huggable style..

Maybe not un-huggable, just bristly.  Then again, I wouldn't want to hug bristly, so yeah, I guess un-huggable....haha

Kyle Rodgers

As a friend of mine once said, as long as the the hug is in a teepee stance.  :wink:

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Oh wait, you are in fact writing a tutorial on the proper application of hug, right Ryan?  :Hug:

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

So glad that this thread is not going South as one not so long ago that tore into Kyle. Shows that a good sense of bonhomie and humour(UK spellings, please) does exist side-by-side technical know-how.

Those great youtube vids alone already make me wanna send you a big Dutch hug Kyle  :Applause:

epic-hugs-friends-wrestle.gif

There you go. Feel any better?

ki9cAAb.jpg

UK spellings, please

The American public education system does not teach the Queen's English. So my posts may make Brtis heads explode...

sense of bonhomie

Gee, how about that? You taught me a new word.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I'm willing to hug Kyle, provided that there is absolutely no expectation of it leading to anything more than just a hug. I don't want to create wrong impressions here.

We all know how this works, today it's a hug, tomorrow it's a pair of shoes, next week they want to introduce you to their parents.

I don't have time to read a manual on hugs, I'll wait for Kyle to upload a Youtube video explaining how it all works.

I hate to barge in here at the risk of derailing the "Bonhomie" (do any of the Americans here know of the Aircraft Carrier "Bonhome Richard" now retired and scrap metal?), but...

What the heck has Kyle done to deserve a hug?

Second question; since when do the Dutch "hug"???? :rolleyes:

Kyle has solved 4 of my problems with the 777 that I could not figure out (though it did come with "READ THE @#$%*^ MANUAL").  But I appreciate him for helping me out.  I can send him one of the girls that work at my night club to hug him or one of my bouncers.

Paul Gugliotta

That was sort of a tongue-in-cheek, Kenny, sort of to keep this good-humored(note US spelling)thread rolling along as it brings some fun here.

Tom, good question as I never recall seeing my Dutch friends whom I met at Easter over in Holland doing that. Friendly pecks, yes.