Sign in to follow this  
peter@finkill.co.uk

JetMax First Officer Side

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I own a JetMax, and did think about it, but came to the conclusion that it would involve a lot of extra hardware/software, and would require a steady supply of "Co-Pilots", not always available for spontaneous unplanned flights. Also would I be happy to spend 2 hours (say) as the "Pilot not Flying", when I'd rather be having all the fun?

Decided to stick to single crew, even though 2 crew would be more realistic....

Eugene 

Eugene

Thanks for your reply.

I am a member of the North East Flight Sim Group and I would have a steady supply of "Co-Pilots". It would still be possible to fly without a co-pilot. The software is ProSim737 so it would support a F/O side. What software are you using?

Eugene

Thanks for your reply.

I am a member of the North East Flight Sim Group and I would have a steady supply of "Co-Pilots". It would still be possible to fly without a co-pilot. The software is ProSim737 so it would support a F/O side. What software are you using?

I use Ifly Cockpit builders edition, which it was put together by FDS in Canada, and they can supply a 2 crew version if asked- Sounds like you're well placed for 2 crew....

Eugene

Eugene

That was always my intention but I haven't heard of anyone else doing it with JetMax.

I'll see how I get on.

Peter