Sign in to follow this  
scianoir

Drzewiecki New York Airports released!

These looks pretty impressive from the screenshots and are particularly good value for 6 airports! Although I have no real desire to replace my FSDT KJFK, I would love to have good quality versions of La Guardia and Newark which this seems to provide in addition to Teterboro, Essex County and Linden Airports. I wonder, bearing in mind the fact that very many people will already have FSDT KJFK, whether DD would ever consider releasing a slightly cheaper package with just the other 5 airports? I think that would be a massive seller if they did.

Bill

Pretty sure I read on the DD forums that there would be options for individual airport purchases. I don't see any yet though. Hopefully they add this, as I'm really only interested in EWR, LGA and TEB.

EDIT: Found the post. Sure enough, Stanislaw of DD said that options for separate airports will be coming a few days after initial release.

Michael Faia

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

bearing in mind the fact that very many people will already have FSDT KJFK, whether DD would ever consider releasing a slightly cheaper package with just the other 5 airports?

Or even KEWR as a solo product for people with FSDT-JFK who aren't interested in the smaller airports. FSX has long been in need of Newark scenery.

- Jev McKee, AVSIM member since 2006.
Specs: i7-2600K oc to 4.7GHz, 8GB, GTX580-1.5GB, 512GB SSD, Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System, FSX-Acceleration 

Pretty damn good price for a 6 airports value.

I'll be getting these when I get back home. I've worked near or at, driven past and or flown out of 3 of these airports. EWR has taken too long to be done in my opinion. I don't need another JFK but mAybe it's an option for those not wanting to deal with coatul.

I'll try to do a review when I can.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

First: I can't seem to find the product for sale where I can select add to cart :S

Second: I like FSDT KJFK, is it possible to deactivate the kjfk scenery that comes with this product?

Bilal Asif Khan

I'll be getting these when I get back home. I've worked near or at, driven past and or flown out of 3 of these airports. EWR has taken too long to be done in my opinion. I don't need another JFK but mAybe it's an option for those not wanting to deal with coatul.

Please let us know how it looks. I'm really only interested in KEWR. However I could purchase and upgrade KLGA as well. I'm realaly content with FSDT KJFK. Newark has been long overdue. Its about time.

Found the post. Sure enough, Stanislaw of DD said that options for separate airports will be coming a few days after initial release.

Oh that is good news - will be purchasing then!

Pretty damn good price for a 6 airports value

Agree - particularly considering what I perceive is a slow but steady increase in price of airport addons from many developers (except for some developers of Japanese airports where the prices seem to be subject to rampant inflation!!)

Bill

OOM issues anyone?

And also what is the price?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

So umm, they called it New York Airports yet 4 out of the 6 are actually New Jersey airports? yea.

Would be nice to see someone do alot more NY airports...like those on Long Island, Westchester and other upstate counties.

From the looks of it KJFK seems better than FSDT v2 and if that is the case I will gladly uninstall my FSDT and use this instead. Seems like a bargain for 3 major airline hubs. KJFK and KEWR for international flights and widebody domestic flights and KLGA for domestic flights with A320 and B737.

Where are you guys seeing a place to buy it and a price?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

It was at Simmarket for around $35usd.  There is also a free demo available.

Based on the pics this sure looks like a good deal even though I already have KJFK. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Looking forward to your review. Thanks

Yes, I will buy when, Teterboro, Essex County, Linden are made separate. My days of large tube liners are done and I like the smaller airports now.