Sign in to follow this  
MikeT707

Couple of Improvements in 10.3b1 that I Noticed

It has been a couple of months since I have flown in XPX as I have been really enjoying P3D but I did install 10.3b1 last night and I was pleasantly surprised with a couple of things in regards to autogen.  

First it looks like the high rise apartment buildings that would pop up in non-urban places have been replaced by apartments of a reasonable height.  Looks much better.  

Second, I think I am seeing tall buildings in downtown areas represented better, meaning perhaps there is an algorithm in place that will create and place a building within a downtown (central business district) based on better data.  

Another thing I noticed is more urban buildings and skyscrapers are now lit at night.  Looks really good and I am looking forward to hopefully more enhancements to autogen by the time 10.3 is final.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Just recently updated from 10.25 and am noticing some differences as well. Especially the sky and clouds. Is it me but do the sky colors look a lot better now and also the clouds as well. They don't look artificial like how they did in previous versions? I am not running any 3rd party sky mods or add-ons such as SkyMaxx Pro, but default 10.30b1 setup and it looks much better. :) Not sure if I even need SkyMaxx Pro now.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

The auto gene is looking a little better! I also notice a few parking lots ! What's missing is some parked cars and parking lot lights. There is still a lot buildings with no lighting, I hope that's being addressed !

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

It has been a couple of months since I have flown in XPX as I have been really enjoying P3D but I did install 10.3b1 last night and I was pleasantly surprised with a couple of things in regards to autogen.  

First it looks like the high rise apartment buildings that would pop up in non-urban places have been replaced by apartments of a reasonable height.  Looks much better.  

Second, I think I am seeing tall buildings in downtown areas represented better, meaning perhaps there is an algorithm in place that will create and place a building within a downtown (central business district) based on better data.  

Another thing I noticed is more urban buildings and skyscrapers are now lit at night.  Looks really good and I am looking forward to hopefully more enhancements to autogen by the time 10.3 is final.

You should see this version of XPX at Rez: Very High, or higher...OBJECTS at: the Extreme setting.  You wanna see those buildings?  Now..you'll see towns and cities, formed from those very updated buildings...so get going...and crank this puppy!  Fly, man....fly over Pseudo ORBX Global, a' la XPX.30b1 Vanilla Style, LOL!

You should see this version of XPX at Rez: Very High, or higher...OBJECTS at: the Extreme setting.  You wanna see those buildings?  Now..you'll see towns and cities, formed from those very updated buildings...so get going...and crank this puppy!  Fly, man....fly over Pseudo ORBX Global, a' la XPX.30b1 Vanilla Style, LOL!

I am going to check that out Mitch.

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations