Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

You MUST see this!

I'm watching it right now. And it's the most amazing video I've ever seen. I wonder how they did that? You're right, it's a must see.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

WOW, that has got to be the best video I've ever seen involving a flightsim :-eek I'm usually a GA and commercial add-on bum, but Ubisoft should hire these guys to promote their sims. I don't have Lock On but I'll go and buy it right now!!!Great link,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/2700DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.66.81), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest B52Drivr

Hello All, As a former USAF combat pilot I can just say this about our Russian friends and their aircraft! AMAZING!!!!This has to be the most exciting and professional FS type video I have ever seen, not to mention the formation flying. this is truely a work of art from a FS product!Hats off to our Russian brothers in simulation flying . . . I think they have more than proven that their talents and skills are amazing. Isn't it great that flight simulation can cross all borders, politics and nationalities and bring a smile to the face of a total stranger thousands of miles away.Any of these guys could fly my wing, ANYDAY!WHAT A EXCELLENT VIEDO.Best to all,Clayhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpgClayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"

WOW!!!!!!i'm not into military planes but this has got to getthe oscar for best flightsim video.that really is awesome.WOW!!!!!!tataJP.

I simply could not believe what I was seeing - best video production, so fluid, and can these boys fly??!!! DANG did you see that tailstand on the deck - WOW!!regards,Mark3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

That was hands-down the best video I've ever seen about an FS product. I've had Lock-On since it's release and it is really a blast to fly once you get it all patched up. So if you're all running out to get this one cheap, be sure to get it patched at the Ubisoft site.best

I was a skpetic about Lock-On when it first came out and waited for the price to drop. I picked it up about a year ago for $10 CDN and all I can say it WOW! Even with the bugs it is worth full price for sure. I'm a prop fanatic and big fan of the IL-2 series (Original/FB/AEP/PF) and I'm not one for the air to air stuff in LOMAC but the ground pounding in LOMAC is something to behold.XP Home SP2Asus P4P800-SE Intel 3.0GHZDDR 400 D/C 2x512MBGeForce FX 5700 256MB (56.72)SB AudigyMSFF2 & X45 throttleSee you in the fence...CYYZ

Guest dutton

Simply incredible. They have definitely taken their hobby to a new level. Makes me want to install Lock-On again and find someone to start flying with!

That's some serious flying :-lolWonder if they were using TrackIR3+Vector or similar? It didn't look like that in the video but I can't imagine flying like that with just a hat switch for looking around.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest KFD

Amazing!! Must reload software immediately!!!Kev