Sign in to follow this  
ohsirus

FlyJSim 737 has landed!

Thats not the 737, its the 732.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Thats not the 737, its the 732.

What do you mean? It is the 737-200!

Oops weird, upon looking at that video I was expecting the 737 like the one from PMDG, is this some old model? I got excited for nothing. :(

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Oops weird, upon looking at that video I was expecting the 737 like the one from PMDG, is this some old model? I got excited for nothing. :(

Lol, you do know that a company called Boeing, not PMDG created 737s long before PMDG's NGX?

I know that, but when I read your thread I was expecting the 737 NG, not 737-200.

You we're maybe expecting that IXEG 734 (737-400)?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

The 737-200 was / is a great airliner.

A friend who "glides" with me has more than 4000hrs logged in 732s, and he tells me mo other 737 felt as perfecto do hand fly, manage, master, than the 737-200.

The FlyJSim 732 will probably, like their 727s, be a charm to hand fly too, I guess....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Great product! I'll buy it in a few days, hope for more liveries soon.

Alexander Colka

Oh ... I like such statements which imply somewhat like "... the 737 NG is the one and only interesting aircraft, all others are boring and 'nothing' " :O :ph34r:

My sceneries (excerpt): LPMA Madeira, LGSR Santorini, the city of Fürth (Germany), ...

Guest Mik75

Oh ... I like such statements which imply somewhat like "... the 737 NG is the one and only interesting aircraft, all others are boring and 'nothing' " :O :ph34r:

+1!

Whithout the original 737 series and its success, there would not be a NG today. And raw data flying is the real deal. Every serious simmer should know how to do that! And not to forget, that it is some serious fun! The B732 is a man's plane! ;-)

And... flying a 732 was a lot more like flying!, with modern airbuses on the opposite extreme...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I don't own the 732 because it's to close to the 722 imo. But +1 for the good old birds. Navigate on radios only and do as much flying without autopilot. Big fun and the real flying that is. NWA 722's, you are missed.