Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Is skymaxxpro and maxxfx needed anymore?

I do not remember where is the manual, sorry. Regarding the update to 10:30 nothing was stated...

The cloud puffs in X-plane can leave at 0%, nothing had changed with him now!

John is usually quite active on the boards. He's been absent lately and we all know what that means...he's probably very busy at the moment :Whistle:

...well, I'm hoping anyways.

I do not remember where is the manual, sorry. Regarding the update to 10:30 nothing was stated...

Please see reply 15 for the link to the manual.  :smile:

John is usually quite active on the boards. He's been absent lately and we all know what that means...he's probably very busy at the moment

John has kept people relatively up to date, as well as shown version 2.0 promo shots on the official support forums for SkyMaxx Pro. At this time John is relatively occupied with personal matters and spending time with his family as needed. Meanwhile, Frank continues to work as normal on 2.0.

It's not needed unless they add shadows to SMP

Still not possible. Laminar just doesn't have a way for it even after constant discussions. It's not that they aren't willing to assist, but this is a much bigger task than meets the eye. Who knows when, if, or ever it will be possible. Until then, other features will continue to be added.

Founder of X-Aviation

Cameran can you link me to those new SMP 2.0 shots? I'd love to see them. Thanks.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Well, it looks like when I have XP10.30 stable, SkyMaxx is going to be a mandatory re-install...

Are you still on Linux? Remember Skymaxx Pro doesn't work on Linux unfortunately.

No Tony, my Combat Flight sims wouldn't work there :-/

I am using 90% IL2 Sturmovik BoS ( search for a jcomm in a furbal :-) ), DCS World and Rise of Flight.  All of this are available for Windowze only...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Finally I'm enjoying more and more SMP 1.3.3 because of the new XP 10.30b2 clouds, they are heavier on my system than 10.25, call me crazy but I loved the 10.25 clouds (only clouds not the grey wall of death), I don't like these new clouds, I know is still in beta and need more tweaking but SMP leaves in the dust these new clouds.

Alexander Colka

Cameran can you link me to those new SMP 2.0 shots? I'd love to see them. Thanks.

Hi there, 

A google search will bring that up, I'm sure. AVSIM has a strict policy of not linking to such forums, so I must abide by this rule.

Founder of X-Aviation