Sign in to follow this  
AlexMD11

Level-D 767 in p3d v2

Guest JustanotherPilot

I keep getting the dreaded 'panel initialization error', I installed using a dummy fsx location into Prepar3D v2.3. Everything installed into correct folders. The dll.xml file was added to  Lockheed AppData folder, I just can't get it to run

Just for the record the leveld763 works almost 100 per cent on prepar3d v 2.3.All I did was to use the migration tool.When I first tried to run it I did get a ctd but on a second reboot it runs fine.The only problem I have is that I have to reset the FMC before taxiing to runway.The fmc doesn't seem to hold all the information after pushback and start up of engines.BTW the exe Im running is LD763-FSX-With-SP2a.exe

It might be that the DLL.XML is not added properly on the APPDATA/ROAMING/LOCKHEED MARTIN folder Do you have the LEVEL MENU in the ADDONS menu when running P3D

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Guest JustanotherPilot

It might be that the DLL.XML is not added properly on the APPDATA/ROAMING/LOCKHEED MARTIN folder Do you have the LEVEL MENU in the ADDONS menu when running P3D

Yes,  All the Level D aircraft are shown, I've edited the dll.xml file in the Lockheed App data, I have a virtual clone of the FSX into Prepar3D. I used a free tool called Simswitch from tweakfs.com to install. This fools the FSX installer into installing into Prepar3D V2.3 (or 1.4), so all the files are installed correctly into their correct folders and the registry is set to the correct path. I'll have one last attempt and try re-installing FSUIPC as suggested by yorgosCK. Thanks for everyone's suggestions

I got the level d with sp2 to install fine, but I installed the winglet model later and it crashes after selecting the aircraft. Had to uninstall.

Orman

I tried also the LevelD and P3D crashes each time I want to fly with it. Should I try something, perhaps uninstall the winglet addon???

Thank's for answers

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Had trouble with the clickspots on the MC initially.I reinstalled and ran in legacy mode.Although the sim crashed a few times,I can now run the aircraft normally without legacy mode.

Did anyone get the 767 to work with the winglet upgrade?

Ive even installed the updated VC textures and am using the winglet version.

<_<

I had the LvLD run in P3D 2.4 with only 1 issue. The FMC would not show either SID's or STAR's. I use navigraph and tried to install the data in various ways; ie: with and without the migration tool..no joy.

Ever since I did a re-install of my P3D I am also getting a panel initialization error when selecting the lvld 76.....Anyone get anywhere with this? i don't have FSX installed on my system. That may be the issue.....

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Ever since I did a re-install of my P3D I am also getting a panel initialization error when selecting the lvld 76.....Anyone get anywhere with this? i don't have FSX installed on my system. That may be the issue.....

If you own the product, you can register on their website. There are many posts and topics about the panel initialization error on their website. What I am worried about are pirates (and a reason why LevelD demanded registration on their website for support). If we go talking about the panel initialization error and how to fix it here, then why have the LevelD forums for owners? That's a security measure they set up to protect their product. I think if you go to their website as you own the product, then you can either sign in or register and then look for topics about this panel error. I'm sorry I have to provide a response like this but I value ownership and despise pirates who make this hobby so expensive for many of us.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10