Sign in to follow this  
Stratocruiser1

SO MANY QUESTIONS

I have been trying to figure out this plane all day. Have been reading many of the posts here and trying to fly the plane too. I don't think I have ever seen so many questions posted about one relatively small aircraft in all my years using FS. I bought it yesterday and installed it into my P3D program.

First of all, is there a service patch available somewhere? I see many mentions of it in previous posts, but I do not see any mention of it at the Carenado site.

Next, has anyone made good user guide for the panel?

Thanks.

Howard

I found a pilot training manual on scribd.com, it costs $8,99 per month, but you can also get a single day for $5 and there are quite a few aircraft and pilot manuals, but also FAA guides, avitation books, flightsim magazines and such, but also all kinds of other books. Since I had a full day to search for books I downloaded everything I could find that seemed of little interest to me, among which the pilot training manual for the B1900. Looking at the amount of books I got from there, it was well worth the 5 bucks.

If there is a service pack for any Carenado addon, it is probably only available for download from the Carenado site if you bought the addon directly from there and most likely you wont find it on the site of any reseller. You can, however, contact Carenado with your prove of purchase and ask them for it. They will send you a link where you can download it.

Cheers!

Maarten

Sorry for the lateness of this reply, Maarten. Real life got in the way.

Thanks for the advice. I will go there and do some downloading too.

Regards.

Howard

Well, I have to apologize to Carenado. There is a very detailed set of documents that comes with the plane. Due to being very busy, I have not flown this plane since my original post in May but yesterday I went back to try and figure out how to fly it. In looking at the install instructions again, I noticed that there is a reference to a set of documents to be found in my root file of PeD. Upon close inspection, I found it and after putting in my purchase code, I found a most complete set of pdf's showing in pretty good detail the answers to many of my questions. I don't know how I missed this back in May, but I did and for that I apologize.