Sign in to follow this  
Caribpilot

Regional Jets

Was wondering if PMDG had any plans or is open to the idea of developing regional jets such as the EMB 170/175 & 190/195? It would be interesting to see what an EMB170/190 would be like if developed by PMDG. 

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

I don't think it's on any development schedule.

...plus, if ever it were possible to make an airplane look like a short bus, Embraer succeeded.  The thing looks worse than the A380.

Kyle Rodgers

I agree, the EMB 170/190 series is sorely missed in FSX. These would certainly fall into the category of planes you see at your local airport on a daily basis.

I agree too, with Kyle tho. The thing looks awful! (This applies to both the EMB series and the A380)

Well, I'd love to see the E190/195 being developed by PMDG - tremendous and BEAUTIFUL aircraft!

No plans to do any RJs, sorry.

There's always Nostrildaumus

ky7RCak.jpg

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

...plus, if ever it were possible to make an airplane look like a short bus, Embraer succeeded.  The thing looks worse than the A380.

You've crossed the line here, Kyle.  Nothing looks worse than the A380.  ;)

You've crossed the line here, Kyle.  Nothing looks worse than the A380.  ;)

I like the A380. :(

Wilco/Feelthere have a decent ERJ 135/145

Wilco/Feelthere have a decent ERJ 135/145

Any plans on a Businessjet ? There is no great Businessjet out there and a lot of people waiting for one!

Greats

Paul Ziegler

Thanks for the fast response, Ryan! This makes me wonder even more what you guys might do after the big Boeings. 

Hmm...pretty much all the popular aircraft are not planned...I am interested in seeing what comes next after the 747 2.0. I am sure someone will tackle the 787 whether PMDG or otherwise (I know one developer is on it already).

As for comments on the EMB170/190 being ugly, I find personally that both the A380 and EMB170/190 are ugly IN PHOTOS, but in real life they look just fine to me.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

Any plans on a Businessjet ? There is no great Businessjet out there and a lot of people waiting for one!

Greats

Paul Ziegler

What about the Eaglesoft Citation X. I have always thought about buying this.