Sign in to follow this  
Garciamk3g

Is this Piper Cub for FSX or FS9 (looks like someone screwed up)

Just took a look at this piper cub i found here in Flightsim pa18cubd.zip the title says FS2004 but when you run the installer it points to FSX??? I personally like this cub because of it's nice Plumped Tundra tires and the textures used for the Tires (Hard to find tundra tires like that for FS9)

PS: If anyone knows of an FS9 Cub with tundra Tires like that please let me know thanks

If anyone knows of an FS9 Cub with tundra Tires like that please let me know thanks

There's an old payware version from Aerosoft. Sounds pretty good, though.

The Aerosoft version is OK. Nothing special, though. Seems there hasn't been a new Cub or Super Cub for FS9 in years. 'bout time for a new one, methinks, but I'm far to busy at this time to do anything about it.

So: I actually use the default version of the J-3 Cub - I personally think it's still the best J-3 for FS9. I use the Aerosoft Super Cub for my PA-18 bush flying needs.