Sign in to follow this  
isaactennisrf

777 Licence Not Working!

I just purchased the PMDG 777 today and sure enough when I loaded it on to fsx, it said: "Installation of licence library failed." and when I start the aircraft , the gear does not work and niether does anything in the Virtual Cookpit. Now before people tell me that ive pirated it, I just BOUGHT it today, and got my confirmation email too. So there should be know way, that could be an issue. Please help me out, ive been getting really frustrated trying to figure this out. Please if you know anything, please reply, I want to get to flying this great FSX addon!  

Now I've tried:

1. Restarting my computer

2. Deleting everything relating to PMDG on my computer 

3. Redownloading the file

1. You have to sign your first and last name or else this post will be ignored.

2. Instead of asking here go open up a support ticket with PMDG.

Please help me out, ive been getting really frustrated trying to figure this out. Please if you know anything, please reply, I want to get to flying this great FSX addon!

As mentioned, it helps to verify you're an actual customer if you include your first and last name.

Also, ensure you haven't run any FSX tweaking guides that tell you to turn off Windows services to "boost performance."  If they told you to disable FlexNET, that could cause issues similar to this.

Kyle Rodgers

As mentioned, it helps to verify you're an actual customer if you include your first and last name.

Also, ensure you haven't run any FSX tweaking guides that tell you to turn off Windows services to "boost performance."  If they told you to disable FlexNET, that could cause issues similar to this.

Okay sorry about that, and also, I already changed the Flexnet