Sign in to follow this  
RocketDuck

Bird Strike takes out all engines

Hi all

Is it just me or does the rest of you also loose all engines when a bird strike occurs?

Bird strikes really add to the realism, but I don't think it should take down a 757 every single time??  :huh:

Yes, this is one reason I turn the random animals off. There is something annoying about constantly seeing deer run across a runway in a major airport and also hitting them. A bird strike will take down an engine, but it got to the point where I just switched it off as it was happening all the time.

I removed the deer, so that is not an issue any longer...

As I understand it, bird strikes are getting quite common in RW, so I would love to keep it. It's just really irritating that all engines flame out. Oh well, guess it's better than nothing at all <_<

I removed the deer, so that is not an issue any longer...

As I understand it, bird strikes are getting quite common in RW, so I would love to keep it. It's just really irritating that all engines flame out. Oh well, guess it's better than nothing at all <_<

why dont you just file a bug report. this is clearly something wrong with xplane and a bug report might fix it.