Sign in to follow this  

FS2006

Guest ToMy Li

Any news of FS2006 please...? Thx

Guest allcott

No, still too early for any formal announcements. But there was a recruiting message for the devteam posted on a forum recently - it was on Avsims' front page, so its reasonable to deduce work is in hand! Allcott

Guest R5D4

are you sure - a whole week? I can exclusively reveal that fs2006 will have more eye candy and lower frame rates.

An announcement to this effect is expected on the 31st February! I have a contact inside Microsoft.Stelios

Stelios Christofides

What's wrong with lower framerates? This been Microsoft's most consistent feature since Flight Simulators inception. RH

>nothing is wrong with eye candy.It's certainly the number one reason that I enjoy flight. And the closer a sim comes to duplicating the look of our planet, then all the better!L.Adamson

Rumours are that FS2006 will contain submarines. Also, and this again is a rumour, it seems FS2006 also contains F1 cars which can be driven on a circuit.Finally, but this is the Pro package, FS2006 features a licenced copy of Packman which can be played on the EADI of the included Fokker 777-A340.I'm realy looking forward to FS2006

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest Zevious Zoquis

>are you sure - a whole week? I can exclusively reveal that>fs2006 will have more eye candy and lower frame rates. Which is of course true of every new PC game/sim that's ever been released when compared to older games and previous versions.

Rumor is that ATC actually does what its supposed to, and planes don't stack up!! Oh yeah and they added more bridges... :-lol

>But there >was a recruiting message for the devteam posted on a >forum recently - it was on Avsims' front page, so its reasonable to>deduce work is in hand! >>>AllcottI guess this recruiting meassage was allready for FS2008. MS ussually starts working on the next release before the actual version is even released. It also would be a bit late to start recruiting staff for FS2006 only now. This would indicate, that FS2006 would not be relased before 2007.Wolfgang

>>are you sure - a whole week? I can exclusively reveal that>>fs2006 will have more eye candy and lower frame rates. >>Which is of course true of every new PC game/sim that's ever>been released when compared to older games and previous>versions. >Not quite true, when I think of the 2- 6 fps I got out of my Commodore 64 using FS2, or the low frame rate I had with FS4 and FS 98Wolfgang