Sign in to follow this  

FS2006

Guest Zevious Zoquis

True, but imagine the framerates you'd get if you tried to run FS9 on that commodore 64. :DThat's the problem with the complaint. People running the previous version of the sim get upset when the new version (with its improved eye candy) doesn't run as well on the same system they were running the old version on. Of course it's a silly complaint. Personally, I find FS9 performs pretty much as well as 2002 ever did and looks better so in truth the criticism isn't all that valid anyway...

31st February ... hahahaha, not to be hypercritical ... but THINK ABOUT IT!Cheers and Happy FRIDAY!!!!Paul BenoitKSAN

yes, but I heard you need to build them yourself using the realtime construction company simulation that's also built in.And the virtual FAA which will take away your right to fly if you violate a rule, causing FS to not start for an appropriate amount of time.

Paul, I think you missed the irony in Stelios' post ;-)Wolfgang

>And the virtual FAA which will take away your right to fly if>you violate a rule, causing FS to not start for an appropriate>amount of time.You see, after all it wouldn't be a so bad idea :(

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." [Abraham Lincoln]

This is the funniest thread I've read here in awhile! :-lol Feb. 31st, and a kit to build your own bridges! Why not just release the SDK and we'll make our own FS?Seriously, after a year and a 1/2 of endless tweaking and battling CTDs and generally pulling my hair out, I've finally got FS9 stable and working really well. Can we now just enjoy FS9 for a little while? Can MS wait a little bit before releasing the next one? This way we can actually have a little peace and enjoy the cool new addons coming out before getting ulcers starting all over again fixing the next version of FS!Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

>> Any news of FS2006 please...?>> Thx>>>>Do you have FS2004 or Fs2002, or even FS2000? If so...play those you'll like them, if not go and buy FS2004, you'll like it.

Guest allcott

Great entertainment, but I hope Tomas takes the comments in the spirit in which they are intended! :-) Allcott

ToMy Li?? Aren't you the same person that kept asking when the Level D sim would be released months before a release date was mentioned?Now that a release date is mentioned you've moved onto FS2006? Good grief! I stopped reading the Level D forum because of your insistant badgering of the developers. Please don't start that nonsense in this forum.

Valid questions, its spring now, and the 767 still isnt released. So i see no problem there. The developers themselves said autumn 2004, no wonder people gets ###### when you miss a release by 6 month.But it should be out tomorrow or maybe even tonight if we are lucky ;-) , so the whining and moaning wil soon end.OHN

only thing i can expect is more accurate scenery at airports, new clouds, and new planes. Besides that, expect a bill gates pilot model sitting in a G550. Most likely, the pilot model of bill will be made of photo-realistic textures, and im shure some gold will be placed some where. Expected FPS when looking at him is around 5-7.Other than that. YAY! Another FS2006 thread. That was a long 2 or 3 days without one wasnt it? man o man, how did we survive that long with out another fs10 thread. Amazing how we went that long and all still lived. :-bla

I think the official start of spring in the northern hemisphere is 21 March give or take a day.In the southern hemisphere is't of course 6 months after that.