Sign in to follow this  
Sportsfan23

What airports outside of the USA should one get?

I've begun thinking it's time to start exploring places outside of the USA since I now feel fairly comfortable with the aircraft I have and want to start taking longer flights. 

The airports right now that I am planning on getting are FT Dubai, TNCM, FSDT Zurich, and it appears UK2000 has a nice selection of airports also. 

If anybody has any suggestions on other airports or developers to check out it would be much appreciated. The regions I am mostly looking for are Europe, Asia, and South America. Thank you in advance!

The ones you mentioned already are  the ones  to get, all of  the uk2000 airports are well worth it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

If you want something exotic and very different get Aerosoft Norilsk X. 

An airport located far away in Siberia, serving a heavily polluted industrial town, in fact one of the most polluted places on earth due to nearby nickel plant. 

... lots of great places to go there nowadays ...

A classic, but a grand one certainly is Fly Tampa's Kai Tak/Hong Kong scenery.

Or Fly Tampa's Maarten and the Grenadines

Or the latest Aerososft Berlin Brandenburg airport

Or Oslo

Or - maybe ORBX's YMML or YBCS -  to mention two Australian aiports for instance (requiring ORBX Australian region sceneries though).

Or Pacific Island Sim's forthcomming RPLL which looks very promising.

Then all the many fantastic "medium" sized airports such as LOWI, Innsbruck from Aerososoft or their forthcomming Vaeroy Airport

or Skiathos, Thessaloniki ... and so on ...

or what about ORBX's latest Sumburgh Airport, EGPB (requiring the ORBX Scotland region scenery though)

... and much more as there is lots of great sceneries available nowadays.

So i personally think that the best way to go would be to at first find out the areas which are interesting for You to fly at and then see what is available for them.

I was actually really impressed with how many different airport options there were from other regions. Thank you all for the suggestions. 

If I flew jets I would have to get Kai Tak.  Have to.  I've been tempted even though I don't fly jets but, having sat on the other side of Hong Kong and watched that airport for a while, I didn't see a single PA46 fly in there.  Not once.

TNCM is really nice too and I can get buy with little airplanes there.  I like the looks of those Greek Islands Aerosoft has done too...if I ever get used to flying over there.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM