Sign in to follow this  
altstiff

Aerial Foundry CF-18 still not here

Guest Scooby135

About a month ago i sent money in to aerialfoundry.com for the CF-18 package.I then went on vacation for 2 weeks and when i came back i found that i still had not recieved any email links for this package. While iw as on vacation i checked my email once, and noticed this, and sent an email to aerial foundry inquiring about it, with no reply.A week and a half later I emailed again, and still no reply, and i just emailed him again yesterday and i still havent got a thing..I want to get with pay pal and get them to give my money back, but i always thought Dean was a great developer and didnt want to pull the money so quick, trusting that it would come eventually...What do you think i should do?

Right from his site>>>>>* * * MPORTANT INFORMATION - Regarding Paypal Orders * * * Due to circumstances, over the next few weeks (until the end of February) aerialfoundry will not be able to provide a guarantee of delivery within 24 hours upon PayPal acceptance notification of your purchase. Orders will continue to be accepted however, with delivery of orders received through the week being processed through the Sunday of the week's end.Aerialfoundry is still experiencing growing pains and we sincerely apologize for any further inconvenience this change to our delivery capability will incur.* * * IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Regarding Paypal Orders * * * XP Home SP2Asus P4P800-SE Intel 3.0GHZDDR 400 D/C 2x512MBGeForce FX 5700 256MB (56.72)SB AudigyMSFF2 & X45 throttleSee you in the fence...CYYZ

Guest Scooby135

well i understood that part, no guarantee of deliverywithin 24 hours, but over a month?

Well from what I gather, they are having problems with paypal accounts. Maybe drop them a line telling them your getting your dough back.XP Home SP2Asus P4P800-SE Intel 3.0GHZDDR 400 D/C 2x512MBGeForce FX 5700 256MB (56.72)SB AudigyMSFF2 & X45 throttleSee you in the fence...CYYZ