Sign in to follow this  
afraj

Having Issues with aircraft maintaining speed and climb

I took off out of Dubai and the aircraft was having issues maintaining speed and getting to altitude.

I took off out of Dubai and the aircraft was having issues maintaining speed and getting to altitude.

Dubai is very hot, so this could be normal.  Were you flying within the limits of the aircraft?  By that, I mean were you flying with reasonable loads and realistic fuel loading?

Also, if you were flying on VATSIM, and were using FSInn to connect, FSInn has a well known weather bug where the temperature actually increases with altitude, which is incorrect (and can cause these issues).

Kyle Rodgers

FSInn

+1

This has been the cause of this particular issue about 90% of the time it has been reported in the forums

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Kyle.

I was surely flying within the loads of the aircraft, and not online

to be more precious I could not even climb out of 5000 feet and the aircraft starting loosing airspeed until I returned to OMDB

to be more precious I could not even climb out of 5000 feet and the aircraft starting loosing airspeed until I returned to OMDB

Do you recall what the outside temp was?  Just out of curiosity here.  No matter what the temp was you should be able to get up above 5000, but I'm just trying to eliminate potential causes.

Are you sure your hardware wasn't interfering with the A/T?

Kyle Rodgers

I tried another flight in Colorado and I was getting the same issue, I am also suspicious of something else. The aircraft maintains a low angle and never wants to climb under level change or VNAV

I have seen this type of behavior once before right after I had changed settings in the PMDG 738 FMC. Are you using this aircraft? If so, have you change setting recently or even added or removed equipment. Could be maybe a failure that need reset in the FMC. If you are not using this aircraft what aircraft are up you using?

Resetting FSUPIC helped as X Men said, Thanks

I have this problem when ASN gives me turbulence. The throttles do not respond properly, the nose does not dip either with speed change or vnav when there is a lot of turbulence.