Sign in to follow this  
afrojas92

Activation Code

Hello,!

I have been having a lot of trouble with my FSX, so I had to reinstall my Windows several times, and at the same time unregister and register my 777 activation code as well. The last time I did this procedure the program showed me this Message: "Operations error 7466  The return of the fulfillment is denied by the return policy because max return exceeded ( Incident # 3140 - 1753967)".

I would like this policy violation be removed from my PMDG 777 account, due to the reasons I explained before. So the next time I have to reinstall my Windows I can do it without problems.

Tank you very much

Andres Felipe Rojas

You need to go to the PMDG website and put in a Support Ticket to get this resolved. It won't get resolved here.

Hello, I sent a Support Ticket in the PMDG Webside but  I cant unregister the Product yet. I need to format again my computer. Please I need help as soon as possible.

Thank you very much

Andres Felipe Rojas