Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Replacement HD Textures for XP10 add-on...

Or first you try Aerosofts Sky Tools (for free):

(though, at the moment it only supports 10.25 fully, as the latest cloud changes in 10.30 beta introduced some "incompatibilities" - which will be addressed when 10.30 will be final)

And your "topic" could have been a bit more precise, because textures are a really generic term .... I though," wow someone experiments with ground textures" (and everybody else can think different things when reading "HD textures" ... because textures are everywhere in the sim :wink: )

Hmmm ... and the video seems to be mostly XP9 (at least thats what the scenery and some cloud forms suggest).

Sorry for the misleading tittle... Here's from the Simmarket Product Page:

• 4 Sets Of Realistic Sky Color.
  • 5 Sets Of 3D Clouds.
  • 4 New Amazing Hi Cirrus Clouds.
  • Many Off Original Cirrus,Overcast,Stratus Clouds That Converted To High Definition To Become More Wonderful Makes You Feel Like Reality.
  • HD Water Waves.
  • HD Snowfall,Rainfull,fire Flames,Hail,Scratches,Water Wake And More Of HD Overlays

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

WTH I nearly fainted when I saw the price!!!  :blink:

Like you say, you can get very similar stuff for free from AS or the Org.

Looks meh, no thanks.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Hmmm... too saturated sky colors for my taste but the clouds in the screenshots looks really nice.

Alexander Colka