Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mik75

This 737 is so beautiful!

Guest Mik75

Hi Mik, are you running HDR?

Sure, couldn't fly without it! ;-)

Son of a b....!!! bravo; bravo; XPX at it's absolute best. thanks for sharing.

Sure, couldn't fly without it! ;-)

Ahhh that explains the fps difference then - mine is higher despite having a slower system. Makes sense now :) Wish I could run HDR :/

Guest Mik75

Ahhh that explains the fps difference then - mine is higher despite having a slower system. Makes sense now :) Wish I could run HDR :/

Give it a try! There has been a noticeable performance boost with 10.30!

Son of a b....!!! bravo; bravo; XPX at it's absolute best. thanks for sharing.

You're very welcome! And thanks a lot for the kind words! ;-)

These shots reach out and Smack me up side my Head!!! :Silly:  ***Just Surreal***  

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Mik75 wow your shots look so realistic. can you please tell me what add-ons you are using? My XPX doesn't look like that. If you are also using the art control mods could you please share all your settings. I would love to get my sim to look like your shots! Beautiful! :)

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Noel, have you used X-Plane 10 before? If not, for reference with my system (using the FF757 or the FlyJSim727 both of which are presumably about the same in terms of system requirements) get about 35fps in the settings shown in the screenshots.

I've downloaded and installed demo's about 4 times over the years, and each time I was not impressed at all out of the box.  In all fairness, I did not delve in deep in to how to make the sim look and work the best.   Right now I've uninstalled FSX as of a month or so ago after literally decades of use having found P3D V2.x to be much more compelling, visually and performance-wise.  Not having a world full of basic and beyond airports, no built-in ATC, and a few other issues were enough to, as I say, uninstall the XPX demo's without much of a test.  My chief other concerns though that make XPX a possibility despite it's known to me shortcomings, is the lack of 64-bit support for P3D.  This will likely come sometime down the road, but it leaves one not wanting to dig in too deep with lots and lots of add on software which will become obsolete when that day comes.   Of  course, the compelling piece for P3D V2.2 is that most all of my FSX software works quite well with it, including lots of ORBX regional scenery, airports, etc.  It would be a big commitment to go XPX, but it would be for upside potential for its future.  Right now, I'm not too keen on two simulators as I just don't want to dedicate the time and cost.  That being said, XPX may still have a more compelling future.  I'll take a look at your videos too--thanks!  

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Guest Mik75

Mik75 wow your shots look so realistic. can you please tell me what add-ons you are using? My XPX doesn't look like that. If you are also using the art control mods could you please share all your settings. I would love to get my sim to look like your shots! Beautiful! :)

It's OSM Europe + autogen, HD Mesh v2, Treelines and Farms v2, UrbanMAXX 3D, MaxxFX and tweaked art controls.

Once again, for everyone who wants to see it in motion: www.youtube.de/schmeichel75

On my YT channel, you can also find the link to my Facebook page, where I show all my settings within XPX, MaxxFX and the values for the art controls.

And my regular livestreams can be followed here:

www.twitch.tv/schmeichel75

And @everyone who enjoyed looking at my screenshots and commented on my pics: Thanks a lot for your kind words, it's really appreciated!

Mik75 I can't seem to see where you post your settings on Facebook. Can you please show me where to look?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Guest Mik75

Mik75 I can't seem to see where you post your settings on Facebook. Can you please show me where to look?

I just pinned that topic to the top of the FB page again, some how that tag got removed, sorry...

Now you should be able to see it again!