Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

Pro ATC X

been 2 hours and had enough of pfe trying to get it to run

Stick with it, tommorow settle down with a nice cup of tea and have a good read of the documentation.

It really is quite straight forward once you get your head around its quirks.

is it all hot keys to acknowledge atc? and my trial has ran out cant access the database now it said 7 days left now 0? where do i get the license key cause i cant access it now

Vernon Howells

been 2 hours and had enough of pfe trying to get it to run

Good luck man. I've been burned by a couple of addon purchases. It's maddening.

Where did you buy PFE, Flight1 or direct from Oncourse software ?

I was not aware of a trial version.

oncourse software? its not a trial they just put you on one till your license key file arrives? when did you get yours

Vernon Howells

There is no demo that I am aware of.

It can only be purchased here now as far as I know http://www.shareit.com/product.html?cart=1&productid=300624608

Driver170, did you purchase the Deluxe version?

Before installing you need to read not only the manual, but also the stickies on the oncourse forum.

Edit: I would wait till you get Lic. file before doing anything else. Now is a good time to do some reading.

A good time also to download the free additional sound pack if you purchased the Deluxe version.

Be careful with the hot keys also. I discovered an issue with them if you alter them, and Dave March will be releasing another patch soon to fix it.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

yeh got the deluxe. keep getting blocked by my norton i have tried the settings they recommended.

have you got a link to the free voice pack

Vernon Howells

yeh got the deluxe. keep getting blocked by my norton i have tried the settings they recommended.

If it was me, Norton would go in the bin. Causes nothing but grief. The cure is worse than the illness using Norton.

Up to you though, just my opinion on Norton. I would use MSE on a fsx machine.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

is it worth it then? and will it support 737 ngx plus pfpx

Vernon Howells

is it worth it then? and will it support 737 ngx plus pfpx

If you mean PFE, yes. Supports any aircraft. You must read the PFE forums, and take your time. Once you learn how it ticks, you won't look back. The more you use it, the quicker you become setting it up for a flight.

If you are using PFPX, then all you do is save the FP to FSX. That is what PFE uses.

Do a search here as well, plenty of tips and tricks.

ok will do and one other thing can you get ryanair call sign?

Vernon Howells

Yes to Ryanair. PFE is very good as far as call signs are concerned.

Don't touch PF2000. Read the manual PFE emulates PF2000, it was an adventure creator for FS2000. You can muck up PFE if you play with it.

I can assure you, Ryanair is in PFE, but not where you think it is.

Ahh i have been going into pf2000? So keep away from it then? Just waiting on this license key now!

Vernon Howells