Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

O/T Looking for the "revolving clock"

Guest Lindy

Some time back, an online acquaintence with whom I've lost touch, sent me a little file that put a revolving clock on my desktop. When you would drag your cursor around, the clock would 'break apart' and follow the cursor. The clock shows the time as well as the day of the week.I've been trying to find this clock for a friend. I've located a couple of webpages that show the clock, but I can't download it for use.Does anyone know where I can get a download of it that can be used offline?Thanks bunches-Lindy :-rotor:-wave

Guest Lindy

And I know you can get it so it will show up on your desktop, but I don't know how. I 'saved' the link target on the computer, but when I play it, it just opens that page.At least I'm getting closer.Thanks for the link anyway.-Lindy :-wave

Windows 98 has a HTML page that can be edited to include things like that. The HTML page could be activated and deactivated on the desktop's context menu "View as Web Page". I don't know if Windows XP maintains that capability, but I don't see mention of it on the desktop's context menu.The clock could probably display while the mouse pointer is over the desktop, but probably wouldn't appear over a window.RobertVAFlying multiplayer on FlightAdventures.com most Saturday evenings

This might help but it changes the background.I used this one at the below link with the plain white backgroung not the origional.http://www.solinas.com/clock.htmlYou could also try searching google usingmouse trail clockJimCYWG