Sign in to follow this  
Bill A

First Air Kittyhawk 737-200

Hi, can anyone point me to the right direction? Im looking for a first air 737-200 from Kittyhawk design. I tried here in avsim with no results.Thanks,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Guest P3_Super_Bee

First start by searching for FFX, or Flight FX, and not Kittyhawk. And two, I don't think the base package exists anymore, it was packaged with the B727 as a bonus,(or maybe it was the other way around, so long ago) and IIRC that was pulled from Flightsim.com the only place IIRC the only place it was released. Used to be at tinmouse.org but they have pulled it as well.EDIT: Man need to read a little slower, you looking for a "First Air", repaint... Sorry...There are a few repaints out there that have the full model but finding it is another story...:-outtahttp://publish.hometown.aol.com/p3superb/i...s/sign_name.jpgThere is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".- unknown"My daddy gives me up, to fight for you"- a US Military Members Child

Actually, EC revamped the model a bit and released it under the Kittyhawk name... You can get the model at the del Sol Virtual site at http://www.flightsimnetwork.com/sunchaser . Earlier FFX repaints are compatible by mixing those textures with the new ones.DJ

See my note to P3 on where to find the latest 737 model. However, a search of the major sites finds no First Air repaint. The only FA 737 that I see is an old one from YeoDesigns...DJ

Very, very, nice! I'd love to have a copy - please send to ubersu@yahoo.com.Thanks,DJ

DJ, I sent you a copy at the id above, but it never made it. Is that a good email? The size of the file is 1.57Meg, maybe its to big?Recipient address: ubersu@yahoo.com Reason: SMTP transmission failure has occurred Diagnostic code: smtp;554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (ubersu@yahoo.com)

How very odd, it is a valid address... you might try again at ubersu2@yahoo.com and see if that one works; if not, the file is too big. I appreciate your efforts...Thanks,DJ