Sign in to follow this  
B77X

Thomson configuration

Hi all

Please can someone tell me the exact configuration that Thomson Airways use on their 737-800s? I would be extremely grateful for a detailed answer.

Thanks!!

Mr L Lulsgate :P

The livery you can download from PMDG's site already has an accurate config file.

Cristi Neagu

The livery you can download from PMDG's site already has an accurate config file.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it isn't entirely accurate, I have noticed at least 3 mistakes!

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately it isn't entirely accurate, I have noticed at least 3 mistakes!

In not sure what the process is, but I know there will be a lot of Thomson fans that would appreciate that livery config to be corrected.

Cristi Neagu

You can download any of these three liveries:

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=&Name=Thomson*&FileName=&Author=Mohr&CatID=root

These should have a more or less accurate a/c configuration, depending on the items PMDG modelled. Credits for the configuration files go to Steve Bell. I really do trust in the files he offers!

Just one important info, make sure to install pmdg_737ngx_800wl_tom.zip (w/o any number) in order to get the three repaints showing up correctly in the sim.

Best regards,

If you are with the company, then you can easily make your own.

If you are NOT with the company, then please advise how do you know there are mistakes.