Sign in to follow this  
BobK

Level D 767...WOW.....

Hi Dave,I'm sure that a CD version will be available later this year, but it will take a while, because before making the CD, the team wants to be sure that every possible & desired fix will be in it, and that the user can have the most enjoyable experience straight from the box without having to download something again.Stay tuned. I have no idea about the pricing, sorry :(.Tero

PPL(A)

I agree. The guy sounds just plain ridiculous. He should translate his zeal into something a lot more productive.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

Guest stevehow

AS the saying goes...Don't walk RUN...:-) i do have a good system,but this is very smooth ,considering what is modeled here.anyone not too sure ...this is amazing.VC very smooth BTW steve

Guest 767simfan2

Dillon,I agree about the schooling. That's part of why I am offering a somewhat different perspective than you will find from the guys with the LDS tags.Gary Hawk

Guest 767simfan2

Bob,Thanks for the great reply. Yes, I have more than several reasons for not purchasing this product. The "ax to grind," that you mention is not the only reason by a long shot and I've intentionally left that out as my goal here is not to flame anyone. . .but to have a real discussion regarding this product franchise and my overall impression as a consumer and flight sim hobbyist.Yes, I go back with PIC as a user for at least several years. And yes, I was a fan at one time. But it was my impression over time from the PIC Forum, (moderated by the developer himself,) that really changed my views and opened my eyes on this group. Again, I could go into specifics, but my goal is not to flame anyone and I refuse to do that here.Ah yes, the 30 day money back! I will say I am greatly IMPRESSED with Flight1's backing of their product line. And, although I have no plans to purchase this particular product, I can say with certainty that I will be buying from them in the future. Flight1. . .BRAVO to you!And finally, I am glad that we completely agree regarding PMDG. I am glad to show SUPPORT for a company that treats OUR hobby with respect and shows it's customers a GREAT and supportive attitude. Yes, I will definately support that for sure. . .and that's what my sig tag says. As I've always said on thses forums, if anyone has any doubts about this just lurk around the PMDG forum for a while.Anyway Bob, I am considering your "challenge," to download this program with the Flight1 30 day money back in consideration. Not necessarily to keep the program but to offer a independant public evaluation and review. Perhaps from a perspective that is unlike most others around here. . . Well, that's about it for now. Bob, thanks again for the mostly evenly keeled reply. I hope this post has answered some of your questions and concerns. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me.Gary Hawk

Guest 767simfan2

Steve,I'm not going to comment of the support forum issue. I think the many post from many different potential customers speak for themselves. However, I would like to say a few words regarding your 30 day money back policy."BRAVO!" to your group for providing this type of assurance and product backing to your customers. I may not be purchasing this particular Level D product, but I can say without any doubt that I will be buying other products from Flight1 in the future.Steve, thank you for responding and even more thanks for having such a great product backing policy.Gary Hawk

>This whole thread is ridiculous. Yeah, you'd think guys were battling over who is going to go get some nookie from Hillary Swank at the Oscar party. But it IS amusing in a sort of "hmmm, let me pull over and watch that car crash" way.ricardo

Thanks for the reply:)I'm sure you're watching the LDS forum too, so you must see the support that people are getting there - just in discussions alone. I don't think you'll see many complaints at all from the customers. If there were, I'm sure you'd be able to read them here. :)

BobK