Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

Gothenburg Landvetter for FSX

Hi again,

Here are some teasers from the coming ESGG scenery, please observe that those are from an early beta.

Terminal.jpgESGG%20dusk.jpgBackside.jpgTwy.jpg

Whooohoo  :yahoo: ..those texures are crispy, love them  :wub: . Finally a ESGG for FSX in it´s actual state with all buildings, high res textures and photo-ground  :Applause:

PS. Don´t forget to make the airport compatible with AES so we can have moving gates

Hi again,

Here are some teasers from the coming ESGG scenery, please observe that those are from an early beta.

Terminal.jpgESGG%20dusk.jpgBackside.jpgTwy.jpg

When can we expect release? Do you guys have a website?

/Lenne

Will the scenery also include the "spotting shed" on the approach to rwy 21? I mean the small "treehouse" close to the approach lights. Picture here

But the scenery looks absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work!

I'd just like to bump this thread a bit. I'm really hoping this project isn't dead. ESGG is one of the most neglected flightsim airports in the whole of Scandinavia. As a non-native göteborgare, I'm obviously extra interested in this airport. So, is it still happening or not? :)