Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

I am thankful for PMDG for working their butt off. I don't care how long they take to get it done. They deserve a huge round of applaud they do nothing half way. It's ready when it ready. If as a customer don't like it how they work they should go elsewhere. It's that simple.

David

Thanks for the details. What did you mean by "matching level D simulator experiment videos essentially exactly"? Is there some comparison done between the flight model/engine and that of the Level D?

I believed what Ryan said was they hired a Level D 777 simulator and hand fly it to test the FBW response, have it videotaped and refine their FBW system and it now almost matches exactly. If you are thinking about another Level D FSX addon, that is not what Ryan meant.

Francis Leung

maybe now i will fly with this wonderful aircraft . Because until now, after buy it, i only had bad experiences and for this reason i am doing only short range to avoid lost time and grow my disagree with this version.  I understand all effort spent by PMDG and thank you for fix it, even after a long time. Let's check  and i am offering my time to try and test this SP1.  

Has a price been established or will we be notified in the coming days of that upon release of the release schedule?

Same question here.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

Same question here.

I would think around the 25-35 mark in USD. The NGX was 70 / 25 for base and expansion. The T7 is 90 for base, so 35 or even 40 for expansion would seem reasonable. The Service pack will be free.

There are a couple of additions that will get on people's nerves, and they're realistic. If people don't read the intro manual, this forum is going to be spammed with false issue reports.

I know one of them will end up here over and over again, but I'm not going to come out with it. I'd rather be evil and force people to read the manual...

No need to read the manual Kyle, if you wait here long enough then all the daft questions get asked sooner or later, as well as some very pertinent ones on occasion. Failing that I will ask my wife, because apparently, she is never wrong ;)

Greg B

scandinavian13, on 10 Jun 2014 - 02:42 AM, said:There are a couple of additions that will get on people's nerves, and they're realistic. If people don't read the intro manual, this forum is going to be spammed with false issue reports.

I know one of them will end up here over and over again, but I'm not going to come out with it. I'd rather be evil and force people to read the manual...
I actually did some research on the phugoid oscillation thing before, interesting stuff. I can see how that will upset those who want their plane on rails.

No need to read the manual Kyle, if you wait here long enough then all the daft questions get asked sooner or later, as well as some very pertinent ones on occasion. Failing that I will ask my wife, because apparently, she is never wrong ;)

:lol:  :lol:

My wife promised to cook me BEANS (my favorite) daily if she heard another Robert Randazzo update regarding SP1 and/or -300ER...

This is great news....

Regis

Regis Biassala 

I just realized that with my birthday on the 3rd July, I may just get a nice birthday surprise! Robert has said they need about a week of solid testing once they have their "release candidate" so if this final build will be the release version, we may be looking at a release as early as late next week. If the remaining issues he mentioned take a bit of ironing out and the "final beta" tests are in a week or two, it still bodes well for a late June or early July launch. I just hope I have time to fly it; the original 777 launched when I was at a Microsoft conference in Auckland, I was like, OMG MUST GET HOME NOW!!!!!!

Did you fix the "minimums" knob?

The way to interact with it is different from, say, the altitude knob, it's not intuitive and takes ages to manipulate.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11