Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

Have you guys considered, that maybe... just maybe... Rob cannot give that announcement for the same reason he can't give the announced announcement?

Announcement-ception?

Kyle Rodgers

Oh boy now that I know that the sdk might be released with the sp1 I am anxious because I really want the fs2crew for this.

Today is June 16, when does PMDG hope to release the new product?  I understand the target date and actual release date can differ quite alot.  One other question.  Has the SDK been released to Fs2Crew so that they can develop a version for the 777?  Keep up great work PMDG.   Your products are worth waiting for.

Steve Sumner

Today is June 16, when does PMDG hope to release the new product?  I understand the target date and actual release date can differ quite alot.  One other question.  Has the SDK been released to Fs2Crew so that they can develop a version for the 777?  Keep up great work PMDG.   Your products are worth waiting for.

It hasn't, check their forum, they made a post today saying that they don't have it and expect it with the sp1, thats why I am so anxious.

Honestly its pretty ridiculous.....I know people will probably down vote me but its been so long and nothing and nothing. The only thing I ask is that they keep us updated. Even if there isn't much news, at least say something. You have thousands of people staring at a forum and we only get 1 update per month....really? 

Discord | YouTube | Facebook

34" Odyssey OLED G8 175Hz | 3440X1440 | AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | PNY VERTO OC GeForce RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16 GB | G.Skill Flare X5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F GAMING WIFI ATX AM5 | Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 | ARCTIC Liquid Freezer III 56.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler | Fractal Design North XL ATX Full Tower Case

Honestly its pretty ridiculous.....

+1

Honestly its pretty ridiculous.....I know people will probably down vote me but its been so long and nothing and nothing. The only thing I ask is that they keep us updated. Even if there isn't much news, at least say something. You have thousands of people staring at a forum and we only get 1 update per month....really? 

I think they don't update us as much as they could because if they say there wasn't much progress this week, there would be an even bigger riot from another group who wants to yell about not making progress.  So, unless its huge they wont say anything because its a no win situation plus they waste time typing up a nice post just to get yelled at by the other side.

O My God   They watch the World Cup, forgot to update? :shok:

SP1 for the 777 isn't that exciting for me, cause i don't own it, and i don't have any short term plans of getting it. But what scares me is that the reactions of everyone else may be a sneak preview of how i'll be when they announce the code freeze for the NGX SP2.

Cristi Neagu

Guys relax! We will get bugs fixed plus at least 2 major upgrade (weather radar & datalink) for free when SP1 is released when it is ready. Meanwhile you may want to brush up your hand flying skills on the then infamous Hong Kong Kai Tak IGS runway 13 approach or watch the World Cup Soccer :P

I'm sharing one of my few successful landing on the T7, enjoy and don't stress out about the delay in getting SP1:

https://vimeo.com/98406226 

Francis Leung

My God When already RELEASE? :wacko:

Put your name in the signature and i'll tell you.

yeEIP.gif

Regards

Billy Lundin