Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

My God When already RELEASE?  :wacko:

Please say  :rolleyes:

They release it on June 20th at 4:27PM when the moon is in a good relation to jupiter.  :ph34r:

Philipp Schwaegerl

They release it on June 20th at 4:27PM when the moon is in a good relation to jupiter.  :ph34r:

Are you sure they won't release it on June 31st?

Cristi Neagu

Are you sure they won't release it on June 31st?

Ah could be. My magic crystal ball prophesy a big event on June 31th. 

Philipp Schwaegerl

Guys relax! We will get bugs fixed plus at least 2 major upgrade (weather radar & datalink) for free when SP1 is released when it is ready. Meanwhile you may want to brush up your hand flying skills on the then infamous Hong Kong Kai Tak IGS runway 13 approach or watch the World Cup Soccer :P

I'm sharing one of my few successful landing on the T7, enjoy and don't stress out about the delay in getting SP1:

https://vimeo.com/98406226 

Francis Leung

nice landing, thks for sharing..

You are all wrong on the release date.  I have special knowledge that they will release it on the second Tuesday of next week. :lol:  :(  :ph34r: 

Harry Nelson

You are all wrong on the release date.  I have special knowledge that they will release it on the second Tuesday of next week. ;)

Surely you can't be serious! We are right and you are not.  :ph34r:

Philipp Schwaegerl

Very funny...:D

... and the God's honest truth! :D

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

No wonder they do not have any release dates!! Check this out. Imagine when RSR announces the B744V2 will be released by this weekend for example, what will be the backlash if it was like this thread? It will slip week after week. Even an update also cannot meet the deadline just to release some more information, what more an entire package?

lets all pay twice the price then PMDG  can hire twice the staff, halving the development time....

Note: I realize this is not as simple as it sounds.

Note: I realize this is not as simple as it sounds.

Get me nine women and I'll give you a baby in a month!

Indeed, not as simple as that.

Get me nine women and I'll give you a baby in a month!

Indeed, not as simple as that.

Nine women in one month and not a single baby - you must have been very fortunate, Peter!!    :rolleyes:

The thing that is so funny about this situation is that, there are still going to be people who will have issues with this SP1.

Look at the current situation now. You have people reporting that the 777 is unflyable for them right now. I personally dont have any problems and I fly this plane almost everyday. This is the reason I'm not up in arms about the SP as some others are.

Pierre W

To the beta testers, can we get a no b.s. assessment on your impressions of the latest build? I am asking this way instead of posting rants and raving . The beta testers are the ones that can clarify whether PMDG will have to go back to the drawing board! So is this a good build or not? if not how big the problem, if it is kudos to you guys for work. I'm looking forward to the release especially for the 300er and fbw improvements. I was excited about the weather radar, but I really don't want to pay an additional $50 bucks on top of the close $100 for the base pack and then whatever price I pay for the 300er, will make this my most expensive add on. Me thinks I'll just keep getting weather the old fashion way thru FSX even if its not totally accurate.

Take a chill pill and relax folks.

It will be released when it is ready.