Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

Out of curiosity - when was the 300ER given to the beta testers to load into FSX?

I believed Ryan said Monday (3 days ago) in the PMDG 777 Facebook group page.

Francis Leung

Yes! Thank you for this news! I'm so excited to see SP1 much like most everyone. Mim glad you take so much time to iron out the issues. I'd rather have a great product later, than a broken one now

Dear PMDG!

will be routine maintenance on the site before the 77W/sp1 release? it would be a good sign for us .. :lol:

should be prepared for the servers for the big day .. :ph34r:

Regards,

Ok, by today or tomorrow they will give us a timeline for the release. As the beta team already has the 300ER, it cannot be that far away. By this I guess the release will be somewhere in the end of June or the beginning of July. Pretty nice, because July 5th is my birthday. It would be a welcoming surprise to have it by then, if not earlier.

But: I do hope it will not be an issue to reach the PMDG page because of overload due to other people's aspirations to buy this game! All will behave like a bull in a china shop to buy this piece of software. Consequently, I do hope not to end up with a support ticket because of the fact my payment came through but my download did not. Ending in an a@#rape during the initial release.

Perhaps it would be more wise to wait a few days and then to buy it instead, thus avoiding complications with the download-servers and "not having the product in the end".

Regards,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Wow, they took almost full year to build SP1/300ER. That speaks a lot about amount of work being done.

Out of curiosity - when was the 300ER given to the beta testers to load into FSX?

Sunday night.

Kyle Rodgers

Sunday night.

Nice,

Things are really moving swiftly now. I really like your update with the new American Airlines livery on the -300ER Kyle.

I am really interested in these new aspects:

-taxi cam

-weather radar (woohoo a nice super cell, let's fly into it!! No, better still, let's make an approach into it! :lol: )

-the exterior looks of the long airplane, and especially in the colours of Cathay Pacific, KLM, Turkish Airlines and American Airlines.

-and much more..... depends also on how much more... 

In the end, I will be so delighted to fly this baby and squeeze every pound of thrust out of those nice engines! 

Say no to hiccups, say yay to releasing this nice baby!!! Go PMDG go! :American Flag:

:Money Eyes: Congratulations, you've got yourself a loyal fan for life.

Kind regards,

Peter

(P.S: bought your 737NGX/ 747 and the MD-11: And I do not regret any of these purchases!)

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

In the end, I will be so delighted to fly this baby and squeeze every pound of thrust out of those nice engines! 

Say no to hiccups, say yay to releasing this nice baby!!! Go PMDG go!

Could not have said it better!  :P

Which switch/button do you use to turn on the Taxi Cam?

The taxi cam isn't actually functional as it would be in the real aircraft. To turn this on you just have to click on the button which creates a 2D popup view, which you can then place over a display.

The taxi cam isn't actually functional as it would be in the real aircraft. To turn this on you just have to click on the button which creates a 2D popup view, which you can then place over a display.

At least we've got something. Still will probably help out. However, I don't have a computer powerful enough to sustain any framerate drops without notice. If my drops are too much, which I assume they would be, I can't use them. Still nice to know however that those with good systems can use the taxi cams if they wish.

At least we've got something. Still will probably help out. However, I don't have a computer powerful enough to sustain any framerate drops without notice. If my drops are too much, which I assume they would be, I can't use them. Still nice to know however that those with good systems can use the taxi cams if they wish.

Hello, I'm seeing you all over the place now! (specifically the screenshots forum!)

I won't be buying the -300ER expansion for a while, it'll probably be an end-of-summer purchase. Honestly I'm not too sure it will be released by then given the rate things have gone this far!

Hello, I'm seeing you all over the place now! (specifically the screenshots forum!)
I won't be buying the -300ER expansion for a while, it'll probably be an end-of-summer purchase. Honestly I'm not too sure it will be released by then given the rate things have gone this far!

Haha yep, I'm pretty new though. I assume I've made an acquaintance?  ^_^

I agree, progress on the 300ER has been slow. Or there's alot more to be added. Maybe I'm just impatient.

Hope nothing is broken :)