Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

The taxi cam isn't actually functional as it would be in the real aircraft. To turn this on you just have to click on the button which creates a 2D popup view, which you can then place over a display.

Ok, thanks. Just to confirm you mean the button on the PC Keyboard, not a button in the cockpit?

Ok, thanks. Just to confirm you mean the button on the PC Keyboard, not a button in the cockpit?

Negative. A real button in the cockpit.

Hello

the summer holiday period could take affect on the development / testing of the 77W/SP1?

I mean it may be delayed the whole process because of it?

sorry, my english is not the best.. :P

Regards,

Norbert

Hello

the summer holiday period could take affect on the development / testing of the 77W/SP1?

I mean it may be delayed the whole process because of it?

sorry, my english is not the best.. :P

Regards,

Norbert

I'm sure they are operating normally since in the US summer doesn't effect work schedule unless its the 4th of July or a weekend.

I'm sure they are operating normally since in the US summer doesn't effect work schedule unless its the 4th of July or a weekend.

Thanks Alex!

Haha yep, I'm pretty new though. I assume I've made an acquaintance? ^_^

I agree, progress on the 300ER has been slow. Or there's alot more to be added. Maybe I'm just impatient.

Nah, we've all been a little impatient. I guess it shows how compelling the product is, in my eyes it is one of the best things I've ever bought for FSX.

Aamir Thacker

Sunday night.

so they release it on friday night, or i´m wrong ?

If I remember correctly they mentioned 5 days of beta testing, and if they needed to make tweaks they could do so, but if it was all good they would code freeze and announce a release date.

I expect if at the start of the week they said they could hopefully give out a release date they should be close - but I'm happy to wait for what is going to be an amazing addition to the PMDG fleet with all the time and effort they are taking

-----

Andy Gaffney

so they release it on friday night, or i´m wrong ?

who knows? maybe need more weeks for proper beta testing..

So....week is almost over....what  about that release window??   :Waiting:

we will see, but i think they release in a few days .... :Praying:

Guys- I have never understood the purpose of these comments and posts.

Nobody benefits MORE than PMDG when they release a product. Its a business.

Why do some of you insist on thinking they are holding back just because ?

Demanding release date or information on them is futile... why waste your time posting?

Peter Osborn

i respect the work of PMDG !!! and if it is not finish it is not finish.

i think we all want a "complete" product and i´m ready to wait for it !

im only very excited !!! :acute:

Guys- I have never understood the purpose of these comments and posts.

Nobody benefits MORE than PMDG when they release a product. Its a business.

Why do some of you insist on thinking they are holding back just because ?

Demanding release date or information on them is futile... why waste your time posting?

Though what you say is sensible, I think for most it is just a matter of venting pent up emotion.  After all, where else would a simmer be more likely to find sympathy, than here (surely not from a spouse or significant other; even a therapist would probably laugh at us)?  

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

All they said was they would provide a release timeline this week. It's nearing the end but they can post on the weekend as well!