Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

09JUN14 - PMDG 777 SP1 and 300ER updates

Edit: nevermind. 

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Coolfree if its 15$ i will eat my hat,i got a tenner i am nearer than you!

Gary Stallard

Have PMDG announced any where that the service pack will be free of charge? 

If it s really about 35-40$ i will never fly the 300 and will stay on the 200r. Hope PMDG will be wise. No more than 15 $ (737-600 is 24.99 but initial pack is 69.99 compare with 89.99 of 777 base back). Some of us are tired waiting update. and not ready to pay an add on as full new product. Moreover to fully use 777 with new wx radar you have to buy asn 49.99. If 300 is really 40$ in final to fly it= 89.99+40+49.99= 179.98$ !!!

You want realism, then you have to pay for it. I am amazed how so many simmers demand so much realism in their product but expect to pay bargain basement prices.

David Porrett

You want realism, then you have to pay for it. I am amazed how so many simmers demand so much realism in their product but expect to pay bargain basement prices.

I agree fully. Microsoft gets away with $300-$800 for their crap Office suite that sells hundreds of millions of copies, and poor PMDG gets told to sell a years extra development work (-300ER) for next to nothing, and will only sell possibly tens of thousands of copies. What a joke guys, give PMDG the respect they deserve.

Have PMDG announced any where that the service pack will be free of charge?

Service packs are always free. That way you can fly a new and improved 200lr/f and wait on buying the 300er if you wish

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

Service packs are always free. That way you can fly a new and improved 200lr/f and wait on buying the 300er if you wish

Thanks, I have always assumed that but my question is have PMDG confirmed that the service pack will be free? If they have I would be grateful if someone can indicate where I can find such a confirmation.

Find it very fair that the -300 will be at the same price as the 77L looking at the amount of effort, time spent and the quality provided, also the company is running with our money we need to reward them with their awesome products.

Arslan Nouar

Aah come oooooon!!!! 12:00 AM here. Why does it take that long to give a timeline. It is almost Churchday.

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Thanks, I have always assumed that but my question is have PMDG confirmed that the service pack will be free? If they have I would be grateful if someone can indicate where I can find such a confirmation.

Trust us, it is free. Why do you want confirmation ? PMDG have never charged for a SP, and not likely too, ever!!

Go to PMDG main site, and look for service packs, if it asks you for your Visa, came back and let us know.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I can hear PMDG, We will tell you the timeline tomorrow.   Now one thing for everyone to remember is that tomorrow never comes, as it is always today.  :lol: :ph34r:

Harry Nelson

Microsoft gets away with $300-$800 for their crap Office suite that sells hundreds of millions of copies.

Sorry for getting off topic but - 

This get's me so enraged. Microsoft Office is not even worth $100 IMHO. Bugs me so, so much. But why do people buy it? Because there's no other option as good as that one (once again in my opinion). How is it that Windows 7 Ultimate costs less than a basic 1 computer home one time purchase of Office?

Back to PMDG -- 

It wouldn't make sense to charge for service packs. I don't believe many software developers do this.

Rubbish.