Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

BA Boeing 777-300ER (Beta Preview)

All the preview images of the beta testers are just great. Would like to see Emirates. Looking forward to more pictures. Thanks for all the Pictures :wub:

Even better Ryan,

There are no -300ERs whatsoever without the ISFD! All have been delivered with ISFD from service introduction.

Leo Cal

Photographic evidence begs to differ. There are, or were, at least a few flying around with the old style clocks.

Airliners.net has the evidence, amongst others, but I seem to remember hot linking isn't allowed here?

Photographic evidence begs to differ. There are, or were, at least a few flying around with the old style clocks.

Airliners.net has the evidence, amongst others, but I seem to remember hot linking isn't allowed here?

Thomas,

Nowhere in my post did I claim that the -300ER wasn't delivered without he old style clocks. In fact, the great majority of -300ERs have the physical clock.

In my response to Ryan I said, no -300ER was ever delivered without the ISFD. That is, the single "integrated standby flight display". We were never discussing the clock in this thread.

Leo Cal

Clocks being used as a substitute for "gauges", not "time keeping devices".

And yes, the -300ER flew with the classic "clocks", instead of the ISFD. Probably not for long, but it did fly.

What is the 0547z marker? I've never seen that before.

Predictive ETA or Altitude "donut".

You can find this feature on the Fix Page LSK 6R.

"An ETA or altitude can be entered in 6R for

the FMS to predict a crossing point at the entered ETA or altitude.

The crossing point is displayed on the ND as a profile circle with an

altitude or time label located on the lateral flight path."

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

Hey Luke, are you using an ENB preset or any other program that includes shader modifications? The colours from the cockpit seem to "pop" out more.

(100th post heh)

What is the 0547z marker? I've never seen that before.

That was my estimated time to enter ETOPS entered into the fix page

Heh, that's what we're waiting for, but even upon the conclusion of testing I think It'll be a few days after before the official release.

give it a few weeks, beta testers are busy writing in the forums :P

Clocks being used as a substitute for "gauges", not "time keeping devices".

And yes, the -300ER flew with the classic "clocks", instead of the ISFD. Probably not for long, but it did fly.

I did not say no -300ER "flew" without the ISFD. I said every -300ER was delivered with it.

Indeed, the first -300ER line number 423, did not have the ISFD as it was not ready yet by the time ln:423 was going on the final assembly line. 

However all other -300ER prototypes received the -300ER and every single -300ER was delivered to its respective customers with the ISFD. Including the first -300ER which received a extensive re-wiring and re-fit (as all prototypes do) before delivery to JAL. 

Hope that clears it up.

Leo Cal

We changed them to the older style today, based on a United 200ER.

Thanks.That's really cool. You ask for something and then it gets added that fast. Thanks!!! B)