Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

BA Boeing 777-300ER (Beta Preview)

Hello
Some users feel bad about that you did not create you a 2D panel
I think they are entitled to because they are purchased the product
 however are ofhumble way asking an update
 where they can fly with the panel since the requirementof your computer are insufficient to fly in 3D

I hope some Member of the take into account PMDG
Best regards

Hello
 where they can fly with the panel since the requirementof your computer are insufficient to fly in 3D

Best regards

Just because they purchased a product does not automatically "entitle" them to anything and eveything that they want. PMDG is done with 2D panels apparently, I doubt that will change based on just a few "humble members". As philosopher Jagger once said: "You can't always get what you want!". Cheers

That's not quite accurate.

I just bought a car.  The new model year (2014, mine's a 2013) has iMessage built into the user interface so that it will read texts for you if you get one while driving and want to hear it.

Just because I bought my car from that same company doesn't entitle me to get the new developments simply for that reason.  Similarly, people bought the software knowing full well that it didn't have 2D panels.  They're not entitled to something that wasn't part of the original product.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello

Best regards

When I'm taking off/landing/taxing with the 777 and I'm at and airport that I purchased as an add on, those two things combined are a little taxing on my system. One thing I do to overcome this is use switch to the 2d panel viewpoint and then us F5, F8, and F9 to bring up the panels that I'll need for those phases of flight. It's not a "classic" 2d panel per se, and it does become slightly less immersive but it works for me. 

Unfortunately it doesn't sound like there will be a true 2d panel coming out for this product.

iMessage built into the user interface

This is totally off topic but what kind of car did you by?

Adrian Brown

Route 501 all weekend between Buena Vista and Lynchburg.  Twisty and 55: https://www.google.c...-79.4179678,15z

Google earth doesn't do this road justice. I think a youtube video is in order. 

So if you could just go ahead and upload a video of someone else that is not you, driving a similar, but not the exact same Genesis, that would be greeeaaaattt mmmkay.

Adrian Brown

Considering the topic was made by one of the most fanatic 777 fans alive, and a PMDG beta tester, I would highly doubt that to be the truth, 24 day old poster... (Thanks to the lack of proper name.)

This screen shot are of B777-300ER Project OpenSky, is not PMDG

e7fdb8dfaa180ff24ebc5d3f695a3aa50ecaae99