Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

BA Boeing 777-300ER (Beta Preview)

will you ever just give over , sick of you and your pointless little smart comments

To be honest, Kyle was more joking than being serious...

I was just wondering and asking. I don't say that it's wrong. And please calm down guys.

Philipp Schwaegerl

Hello Kyle,

I know that you did not snap out of nothing, and I'm sure that many others like myself knew you were undeniably and obviously joking with someone in the same team as you are, however, someone actually didn't get it.

And I felt sorry you had to take the weight of the world on your shoulder, so if only you could point out that you were joking and just let it go, you'd let go of much pressure you really don't need.

Relax and keep it up. :good:

Every time Kyle responding to any Topics, it will end up disaster.

Mo45

Looks great, I'm really looking forward to the release so I can finish flightplanning for my private virtual airline...

Regards

Joona L

I have to say. The 77W looks damn sexy in BA colours. I'm looking forward to flying my national airline with the PMDG 777.

To be honest, Kyle was more joking than being serious...

Glad you saw it.

Granted, I did take slight aim at someone (and pointed out which one in a previous post), but it was also preemptive for others because Luke also attempted a preemptive "ignore the lack of autobrakes."

I have to say. The 77W looks damn sexy in BA colours. I'm looking forward to flying my national airline with the PMDG 777.

Doesn't it, though?

I still think the aircraft looks pretty weird/stretched (probably just because I'm so used to looking at the 200), but the BA livery and a few others really make it look good.

Kyle Rodgers

I still think the aircraft looks pretty weird/stretched (probably just because I'm so used to looking at the 200), but the BA livery and a few others really make it look good.

You will get used to it, at first it looks startling that it looks like the equivalent of looking at a DC-8-70 stretch but once you get used to it, it doesn't look weird, it looks just right. When I worked on the model, I always had the feeling the scaling was off so I kept looking at the engineering drawings to make sure its correct.

RSR and I personally like the 300ER more compared to the 200LR/F, it is like looking at a nice 737-800 and then looking at the -600, its way too stubby. FWIW, the 300ER flies like its perfectly balanced, not too much airplane, not less of a plane, but just right.

During development of the 300ER, I would take it up for a test flight, find it flies different, like its much nicer and go back to the LR, find its too much of an airplane you have to keep up with it etc then go back to the 300ER and you go ahh (sigh) - this is a nicer plane!

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

You will get used to it, at first it looks startling that it looks like the equivalent of looking at a DC-8-70 stretch but once you get used to it, it doesn't look weird, it looks just right. When I worked on the model, I always had the feeling the scaling was off so I kept looking at the engineering drawings to make sure its correct.

Yeah, Ryan and I were joking that it wasn't as bad as the A346 last night.

RSR and I personally like the 300ER more compared to the 200LR/F, it is like looking at a nice 737-800 and then looking at the -600, its way too stubby. FWIW, the 300ER flies like its perfectly balanced, not too much airplane, not less of a plane, but just right.

During development of the 300ER, I would take it up for a test flight, find it flies different, like its much nicer and go back to the LR, find its too much of an airplane you have to keep up with it etc then go back to the 300ER and you go ahh (sigh) - this is a nicer plane!

That's the impression that I got for the 5 or so minutes I spent flying it (even when I put it down at 9% fuel and a light load of passengers).  I had to convince myself that I needed to get some sleep.  I'll definitely be putting it through its paces and getting used to its different dynamic starting tonight.

Kyle Rodgers

Agree with you Kyle...Appreciate your patience. Most of these folks won't get. Keep being you. Great shots Luke. Any chance of AAL 777-300 livery? Thanks again for you hard work...Both of you!

Agree with you Kyle...Appreciate your patience. Most of these folks won't get. Keep being you. Great shots Luke. Any chance of the AAL 77W livery? Thanks again for you hard work...Both of you!

Agree with you Kyle...Appreciate your patience. Most of these folks won't get. Keep being you. Great shots Luke. Any chance of the AAL 77W livery? Thanks again for you hard work...Both of you!

As long as the beta team keeps quiet about any issues then it'll be out sooner!  :ph34r:

All kidding aside, I really hope RSR gives us the release schedule this week - as he said he would. I wouldn't be shocked at a release next week! Then again, I did want the -300ER expansion for Christmas, and here we are six months later!  :lol:

Awesome shots Luke ..Thanks for posting..

On a side note I agree with Kyle..i usually dont post much on forums..ignore a lot of such out of context comments..But sometimes it really really becomes hard to ignore ...