Sign in to follow this  
EGLL77W

BA Boeing 777-300ER (Beta Preview)

From what I understand, it's essentially like right clicking and adding three new view windows (or I think you can press ] to do similar).  So, the model (not sure if it's ext or not) is being loaded three times, which is what's causing the frame drop.

So what you're saying is that as soon as I get my hands on this thing I should immediately load up some very detailed, high end add-on JFK scenery, set everything to high detail, extremely dense, etc, and taxi around using these cameras and then immediately post on here complaining that I'm getting brutal fps…….

disclaimer: I'm kidding

Adrian Brown

So what you're saying is that as soon as I get my hands on this thing I should immediately load up some very detailed, high end add-on JFK scenery, set everything to high detail, extremely dense, etc, and taxi around using these cameras and then immediately post on here complaining that I'm getting brutal fps…….

disclaimer: I'm kidding

...and then ask when Service Pack 2 will be out.

(disclaimer: satire)

Thanks all! She's great!! Re' AAL; I'm on a long haul at the moment. KYLEEEEEEE.... 

LOL!!  :lol:  :lol: Dudes he's only messing  :P

Oh, some screenies from the flight so far!

14199696840_8328838abf_o.png

14406424173_4c576820ab_o.png

14406425663_9d09d5534f_o.png

igbt6o.jpg

do not (add up) during flight!

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

igbt6o.jpg

First pic is clearly on the ground

First pic - the way the elevators are sagging and rudder turned slightly indicates that the hydraulics are not pressurised, hence, airplane on the ground. The tail skid confirms that.

...and this is exactly what I was talking about.

Sophomorism at its finest.

Kyle Rodgers

...and this is exactly what I was talking about.

Sophomorism at its finest.

I ...almost... think that guy was trolling. Not entirely sure that's why I tried to reply in an informative manner.  I get what your saying though.

Next time he will show us an Airbus X Extended VC and the 737 NGX exterior. :ph34r:

Next time he will show us an Airbus X Extended VC and the 737 NGX exterior. :ph34r:

Come on! Even with MS Paint you could be more creative. The Aerosoft Forums keep Mathijs busy with people matching shots from random real Airbuses with the new A319 they're working on, while pointing and shouting "you missed this!".

Let's see, ECAM from a 777-200LR in the cockpit of the 300ER, with a tail from the NGX while running the APU? Kind of a "spot the mistake" challenge. :-)

Bert Laverman

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Hahahahaha.... Sorry, that one made me giggle a little :-P

Gentlemen, chill out, I never intended to troll nor compare, but my comment was based on this line from EGLL77W post;

"Oh, some screenies from the flight so far!"

And if you have understood otherwise my apologies because english my second language and I took (flight) as flying only.

Thanks all! She's great!! Re' AAL; I'm on a long haul at the moment. KYLEEEEEEE.... 

LOL!!  :lol:  :lol: Dudes he's only messing  :P

Oh, some screenies from the flight so far!

14199696840_8328838abf_o.png

14406424173_4c576820ab_o.png

14406425663_9d09d5534f_o.png

Ali A.

MSFS on PC: I9-13900KS | ASUS ROG STRIX Z790 MB | 32GB DDR5/7200MHz RAM | ASUS TUF RTX4090 OCE | 1TB M.2 Samsung 990 Pro (Windows) +2TB Samsung 990 Pro for MSFS + 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD for DATA | EK-Nucleus AIO CR360 Lux D-RGB CPU cooler.

HP Reverb G2 VR (occasional use) | ASUS ROG Strix XG43UQ 4K monitor | Tobii Eye tracker 5 | Logitech sound system 7.1 | VIRPIL Controls (Joystick + thrust levers + rudder pedals) | Windows 11 Pro.

I don't know about you, but taxiing, preflight, shutdown,... All part of the flight for me.

penta_a, on 11 Jun 2014 - 7:20 PM, said:

Gentlemen, chill out, I never intended to troll nor compare, but my comment was based on this line from EGLL77W post;

"Oh, some screenies from the flight so far!"

And if you have understood otherwise my apologies because english my second language and I took (flight) as flying only.

Perhaps it was a misinterpretation, but it did come across as accusatory. Generally a flight starts and ends at a gate of which a few minutes either side of the actual "flying" are on the ground. We would not say, "a few pics of the gate, taxi, take-off, climb, cruise, descent, approach, landing, taxi, gate. We just say "flight." That covers it all. :)